Where is Everyone????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPX View Post
    It is seeming to me like a lot of people have left the site and it just doesn't have the same kind of energy it did before. Kinda makes me wonder if someone with the proper skills should create a NEW Christmas site that we could all migrate to and start trying to build the roster of active posters back up.
    I wish I had the skills. This place is like a ghost town these days.

Marie

https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

*** waving ***

Just wanted to drop in on this thread and say Hi.

I agree it's been like a ghost town but hopefully it will start to pick up. After all .. tomorrow is 100 days 'till the big day.
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm so glad to see all of the responses. I know that we all get busy sometimes. But think about hoe close we are to the greatest day of the year!!! I'm soo excited, i can hardly contain myself. I can't wait to put up the tree and lights!!!

Comment

You mean you haven't put it up yet?

I actually know of some people who have some kind of tree up all year long. It sure is nice to look at and you can't beat vegging out and enjoying the soft lights at night.
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

I wish i could, lol my wife would kill me!!!

Comment

I was starting to worry about everyone, lets get some topics buzzing around here!!!

Comment

I have built a larger version of the Hagwilget Bridge that I made before. When I put out all the pieces for my new base I realise the other one was so out of scale it looked weird.

Sep 24, 2018- Making crafts re-using things around the house and yard. | See more ideas about Craft displays, Craft show displays and Crafts to make.

Comment

I completed the latest version of my Christmas base for hopefully the last time. My son cut out a doggie door on the deck right where I used to set up my village so I had to move it. No real complaints though because it gave me an extra 5 ft. I was having a couple visitors to stay for a visit this summer so I had to quickly wrap it and store it under the deck again and I forgot to take pictures of it after it was carved and painted.
                  I have had to move where I set up the village base so I rebuilt it and added another five feet. It is now 16 1/2 ft W x 3 ft D. This is the layout in progress with the new unpainted/uncarved pieces. The pieces are done in several sections that are 2 ft to 4 ft long and are independent of each other so that I can change how I want the layout from year to year. I forgot to take a picture after I carved/painted the pieces. Got company and had to store quickly. ;)

Comment

Wow! I LOVE it !!

Comment

Why is this Nayra or whatever flooding this site with so many junk topics?

Too bad we don't have an admin.
                      Last edited by mariem; 10-22-2018, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Just checking in - 82 outside and very humid. Walmart has their trees up and we're two weeks away from the Hallmark countdown. Christmas is coming!

Comment

My inside is all decorated except for the tree, and Nov. 1st. we start outside gives us a month to get all up which we need.

Comment

Well now that Halloween decorations are down it is time to think about Christmas. It was supposed to snow last night but thank goodness it hasn't yet. The snow is low on the mountains all around us. We are in the valley surrounded by mountains so we have been getting tons of rain. Other places have been getting some snow but so far we are lucky. I am really hoping it holds off for a couple more weeks at least. It hasn't been very cold yet though so we are averaging about -10 or so in the mornings so we are still good. Now I can focus on Christmas. I am looking forward to setting up my Christmas village with the new base I built and the new pieces and accessories I have been buying the last couple of months or so. I have picked up a few new ornaments as well.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2056 users online. 6 members and 2050 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                            X