Where is Everyone????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Everyone????

Hey, How is everyone doing? Were getting closer and closer to our favorite time of the year. What has everyone being doing thats christmasy??

I've got a Christmas CD in my car. Does that count?
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

hahaha it sure does count!! Ive been watching christmas movies all week. Gonna check the goodwill out today for christmas stuff, gotta get stocked up

Comment

Hi
        I made a Turkey dinner a few days ago and of course have been listening to Christmas music. I have 141 on my Christmas playlist.

Comment

I've been listening to Christmas music in the house all week and I think the family is about ready to have me committed.

Comment

I was building a new base for my Christmas village. I redid my base a couple years ago so it would go along one wall of the deck and then my son built a doggie door right where the village goes. I didn't put up the village last year. This year I have moved the base to the other (longer) wall so it is now 16'W. I don't EVER plan to move it again so I actually carved the foam this time. I usually don't commit my landscape pieces like that so that they are interchangeable and I am not locked into anything but like I said...I have now committed to it.

Marie
            https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

In July I watched Hallmark channels Christmas in July movies
              my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Where is everyone?

Hmm. . .

Maybe repulsed by all the awful ads that have infected the site.
                Last edited by SPX; 08-27-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I have been listening to Christmas music on Pandora and IHeartRadio.

Comment

Originally posted by mariem View Post
                    I was building a new base for my Christmas village. I redid my base a couple years ago so it would go along one wall of the deck and then my son built a doggie door right where the village goes. I didn't put up the village last year. This year I have moved the base to the other (longer) wall so it is now 16'W. I don't EVER plan to move it again so I actually carved the foam this time. I usually don't commit my landscape pieces like that so that they are interchangeable and I am not locked into anything but like I said...I have now committed to it.

Marie
                    I have not put out my Christmas village for the 3 years. I am thinking about doing it this Christmas if I can find a table.

Comment

My village is now taking up about half of our dining room. Might be time for town fathers to consider a zoning amendment to limit future development.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post

I have not put out my Christmas village for the 3 years. I am thinking about doing it this Christmas if I can find a table.
                        I hope you share pictures when you put it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bedford Falls Postmaster View Post
                          My village is now taking up about half of our dining room. Might be time for town fathers to consider a zoning amendment to limit future development.
                          Share pics when it is up. Keep us in mind if you ever decide to off load any real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by SPX View Post
                            Where is everyone?

Hmm. . .

Maybe repulsed by all the awful ads that have infected the site.
                            The first thing I saw was 2 spam posts.

But how have you been?
                            Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by lisa48317 View Post

The first thing I saw was 2 spam posts.

But how have you been?
                              Hey!

I've been okay. I walked outside a few nights ago and actually felt a little chill in the air and that always makes me think of Christmas, so I figured I'd drop in here and see what's going on. How about yourself? How are things?

And yeah, I saw those spam posts too. Is anyone even moderating the site anymore? It doesn't seem like it.

It is seeming to me like a lot of people have left the site and it just doesn't have the same kind of energy it did before. Kinda makes me wonder if someone with the proper skills should create a NEW Christmas site that we could all migrate to and start trying to build the roster of active posters back up.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1140 users online. 5 members and 1135 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X