Off ya Butt and on ya Feet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off ya Butt and on ya Feet

sure is mighty quiet around here. How about some updates, recent finds, plans, etc. I have been bored outta my mind the past few months, so bored I went back to work a few days a week as a consultant (not bored enough to go back full time lol) WE GOTTA GET SOME LIFE in this site....ps the Off ya butt remark was a quote from my first boss man, Im sure he stole it from somewhere

Im with ya!!! Christmas will be here before we know it. Im driving my wife and daughter crazy with all of my Christmas cheer, from movies to music, to the decorations that i have set up in the man cave.

Comment

I need to take down and thoroughly dust the "year round" tree in my den sometime soon. A lot of work but a great excuse to watch 3 or 4 Christmas movies.

Comment

Here Here! I've been outcast as well. Still watching Christmas in July on Hallmark and plan on doing the Hallmark Christmas movie drinking game on the last night.

Comment

I'm on vacation this week in BEAUTIFUL DAYTONA BEACH , but as soon as I get home......its grind time baby!!! new nativity, new flying sleigh, and a whole new light o rama show format....driveway arches...dancing candy canes. .the works!!!

Comment

Im really wanting to decorate with more lights on our house this year. Im just unsure on how to go about it, I get anxiety just thinking about it lol. any ideas or suggestions?

Comment

Uh, I think Don is the resource for that and, I want more lights as well. Don?

Comment

I am painting my bedroom right now but I am hoping to work on my village base in the next week or so.

Marie
                https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

That's awesome. I have been watching YouTube videos trying to get some ideas for the house light display this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Will83 View Post
                    Im really wanting to decorate with more lights on our house this year. Im just unsure on how to go about it, I get anxiety just thinking about it lol. any ideas or suggestions?
                    Light o rama is the way to go!! ctb16pc is the perfect controller for beginners and pros!!! The package starts at around 300 bucks + or - and after that all you need is lights and a FM transmitter. I will be glad to share a few of my sequences with anybody that is starting out!!! email me at melissamcabee5@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by tcooper View Post
                      Uh, I think Don is the resource for that and, I want more lights as well. Don?
                      Light o rama is the way to go!! ctb16pc is the perfect controller for beginners and pros!!! The package starts at around 300 bucks + or - and after that all you need is lights and a FM transmitter. I will be glad to share a few of my sequences with anybody that is starting out!!! email me at melissamcabee5@gmail.com

Comment

Okay that's great. Thank you so much for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Will83 View Post
                          Okay that's great. Thank you so much for the help.
                          any questions feel free to ask!!! Im always here!!!

Comment

will do for sure, thank you again

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1524 users online. 2 members and 1522 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                            X