WAKE UP! 189 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAKE UP! 189 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

How come no one is posting? Christmas in July? Saki Girl we need some inspiration!

Yeah it's slow here. I think this forum needs another overhaul of some sort.
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I'm sitting here right now listening to Christmas music and thinking about what I'm going to do for "Christmas in July" this year.

Comment

That's the spirit! I am putting on my headphones with my Pandora Christmas, starting my tractor and, mowing the yard.

Comment

My wife's a school teacher on summer break but if I can get her out of the house for half-a-day, I'm thinking I might actually put up some lights outside to follow along with Hallmark's Christmas In July celebration and ending on July 24th eve with neighbors over, a cookout, a fire in the ring, and Christmas music. Only real problem, the mosquitoes are particularly bad this year. Will have to think on this one.

Comment

That's a great idea! Maybe spray some Cutter in the morning. I've done that before and had great results.

Comment

I cant wait for Christmas!!! ready to put up the trees. Still watching The polar express hahahaha

Comment

Is it now 169 or 170 days until Christmas?

Comment

It's too bad they don't have the countdown clock they had on the old forum. In the meantime, there's this:
                  http://www.xmasclock.com/
                  Nutcracker fetishist.
                  Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I agree. I liked the countdown clock.
                    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

The clock is a great idea and, maybe a Christmas radio so we could listen to holiday music while chatting.

Comment

I couldn't get my 6/23 post idea off the ground but given the fact that they are calling for heavy rain most of the next week, it was for the best. Only 157 days till Christmas - Don't Blink!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2031 users online. 6 members and 2025 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                        X