missing christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing christmas

Is it just me or did Christmas come and go too fast this yr? To help me I have moved some of the outside decorations inside my man cave. I have a lit up Santa and multi coloured lights and a Christmas projector. My wife thinks I'm crazy hahahaha. Hope everyone is doing okay.

That is more or less what I think every year that Christmas is over and I am just starting to enjoy it. Of course it doesn't help any that I usually don't get all the decorations up until about a week before Christmas. Most of them are out but the last few usually I am still working on completing.

Comment

Originally posted by Will83 View Post
      Is it just me or did Christmas come and go too fast this yr? To help me I have moved some of the outside decorations inside my man cave. I have a lit up Santa and multi coloured lights and a Christmas projector. My wife thinks I'm crazy hahahaha. Hope everyone is doing okay.
      I like that idea of setting up lights and stuff in your man cave.
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

The older I get, the faster it goes. It doesn’t help that we have to put in a lot of overtime in December (and no vacation days allowed) where I work. Thankfully I only have one more December left. If all goes as planned, I will be retired before Thanksgiving 2019.
        "Christmas isn't just a day...it's a frame of mind!"

Comment

Agreed, I feel like it passes by wayyyyy to fast. But, for the type show/program I put on in my neighborhood every year, I pretty much takes all year to sequence, build, find supplies (blow molds) etc. So, I stay Christmas Oriented 99.9% of the time

Comment

I thought it would slow down when I retired, but no, it got faster. I keep a six-foot artificial up in my den the year round - clear white lights and just a few decorations. Pop a Christmas CD or DVD in and you're all set.

Comment

Time flies when you are having fun.

Comment

Every chance I get, im at goodwill in the Christmas section stocking up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bedford Falls Postmaster View Post
                  I thought it would slow down when I retired, but no, it got faster. I keep a six-foot artificial up in my den the year round - clear white lights and just a few decorations. Pop a Christmas CD or DVD in and you're all set.
                  My sister is keeping her Christmas tree in her dining room and she put a sheet over it from dust. She said she will take it down, but it has been seven months now and it is still there.

Comment

hahaha thats hilarious!!! Im gonna try and keep up a tree all yr this year. I have multi colored lights up in my man cave along with other decorations, and some christmas tree scent spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Will83 View Post
                      hahaha thats hilarious!!! Im gonna try and keep up a tree all yr this year. I have multi colored lights up in my man cave along with other decorations, and some christmas tree scent spray.
                      "Year 'Round Tree" turns a room into a refuge!

Comment

Originally posted by Bedford Falls Postmaster View Post

"Year 'Round Tree" turns a room into a refuge!
                        Wow that sounds like just what Im looking for!!! I need it to be Christmas all yr long, a refuge to help get me through the rest of the year

Comment

Will83 - It really does work!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 963 users online. 4 members and 959 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                          X