Christmas Trees

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Trees

Have any of you noticed the tree quality going down hill lately? Last year we picked a real tree, but the trees were very limited. We were told that in the northeast there was such a drought and heat wave that it had caused damaged to the trees. This year was even worse for the northeast. We ended up with a very bare tree this year as well Are other parts of the country dealing with this lack of quality as well?
    I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Yes, We have face the same here in your neighborhood Oakland Gardens. The shortage of green Trees for Christmas is due to the last storm that has badly affect the lavish and green trees and now we have literally very bad quality for Christmas. I have just put some decoration accessories on my tree to make it look good. I have bought it from Reecoupons that is an online store and offers best Christmas deals. You should also try them and make your tree look good.

I heard that there was going to be a shortage this year and the quality was down but we always buy our trees from the local volunteer fire company and their trees were beautiful. They get their trees from a grower down in the Carolinas and they are always very nice.

What's Going On

There are currently 1391 users online. 6 members and 1385 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.