2017 updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 updates

well gang the 2017 season is upon up at last. I want to share with the group that at the age of 44 I have fully retired as of today at 3:15. Honestly guys I have never been so sad in my life with the exception of loved ones passing. It was not my choice, our contracts were up and it was time to hand the headache off to someone else. I lie to myself and say I wont miss it, but I will, I also lie and say im never working again, but I will once the cabin fever sits in. On a positive note My senior citizen neighbors are full decorated, and happy as larks, my meager display is up and running.
    Please share update on how things are going with your decor and post pics if possible (im gonna try but no promises) Ill check back often and read the update and hope that every story lightens my mood a little.

Enjoy your temporary retirement. There are lots of things to do once people find out you have some extra time on your hands.

Comment

Enjoy your retirement while it lasts. I wish I could retire but I can't afford that for a few more years, unless I win the lottery.
      https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

I'm jealous. I would love to be retired. Enjoy it while it lasts.
        Mark
        Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Retirement is great. Every one should try it. Don't know when I had time to go to work. It is nice having six Saturdays every week. It is nice to be able to pick and choose what you want to do.

Comment

I went out at 55. Retirement's great once you get used to the cut in pay. Make sure to find something to do - I volunteer at two stables and a zoo, and have never been busier or more happy!

Comment

It's funny. I know some people who say that they don't want to retire. That they'd be bored.

Others would love to retire, but can't .. mostly because of finances.

Then there are the ones like me who can't wait. I know I will NOT be bored. I have too many interests that I've had to put off for too long.

Don .. enjoy your time off. Hope you get to do what you want to do.

For those who are retired. I'm jealous but am really glad you are enjoying it.
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2173 users online. 8 members and 2165 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
              X