I'm back ok kinda sorta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back ok kinda sorta

Ok my bad for being so darn busy. Still have the train up and running. Redoing the candy car into a different looking candy car. Prepping for the Childrens parade. Found a broken playhouse on the side of the freeway and rescued it this past Aug and rebuilt it and now in the final stages of detail work. Picture preview attached. I will try to up date later.
    Playhouse without details.

You are doing a great job on re doing the playhouse.

Comment

Thank you, here is how we started. 4 walls are clamped together so we could get an idea of how it was suppose to look. Lots of pieces had to be remade including the whole roof.

Comment

Nice job on the playhouse!

Comment

Comment

The decorated house, parade is Dec 2nd so in the prep stages. More photos to come.

Comment

WOW! That looks fantastic!!
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Parade was a success, no rain, beautiful weather and no malfunctions....

Comment

Wow! That float looks AMAZING...and fun! Excellent job! Thx for sharing the pics.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1069 users online. 4 members and 1065 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                  X