Started decorating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started decorating

My daughter and grandson came over today and we started putting out the outside decorations in the front field. Got about a third of them out today. I will get these staked in the ground before bringing any more out. It was a little chilly today but then again it is November. Looks like we are done with the 70 and 80 degree temperatures we had a couple of weeks ago.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5171 02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	186381

Name:	IMG_5173 02.jpg
Size:	399.8 KB
ID:	186382

I put my trees up on Saturday. No lights or decorations yet, but at least the trees are up. That was my goal this weekend, and I feel good about it.
    Mark
    Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Braggers. JK
      https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

My inside was all done by Halloween and the week after all outside lights up, now we start on lawn items this week, should be ready for our first lighting Dec. 1st.

Comment

Two of my neighbors came over and helped me yesterday and today. We have made a lot of progress. Still a lot left to do.

Name:	IMG_5175 02.jpg
Size:	350.7 KB
ID:	186432

Name:	IMG_5177 02.jpg
Size:	330.2 KB
ID:	186433

Comment

That's so cool how everything is lined up along the road!! You need to make a video as you drive along so we can see!
            Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

I will be posting pictures when completed.

Comment

That looks fantastic!!
                Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Windy last night and today and blew down some of the decorations. That is my biggest problem living on top a of hill is all the wind we get. Although in the summer time it is nice.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2172 users online. 10 members and 2162 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                  X