Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Foam closing

Ladies and gentlemen,

I've noticed that General Foam is closing at the end of the year. However, they've had good sales. Demand and sales have nothing to do with it. They're seeking a buyer however. They don't want to layoff their workers or get rid of their molds. Please call the customer service line at 1-855-277-0085. They should really stay in business. I need your support. I know a lot of you love blow molds.

Originally posted by frosty04 View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen,

I've noticed that General Foam is closing at the end of the year. However, they've had good sales. Demand and sales have nothing to do with it. They're seeking a buyer however. They don't want to layoff their workers or get rid of their molds. Please call the customer service line at 1-855-277-0085. They should really stay in business. I need your support. I know a lot of you love blow molds.
    I have also read this sad news, but I was also told there a company interested in buying them, I hope for the best for the employees, and if this new company buys them I hope it will be a good move financially for the employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mcabee View Post

I have also read this sad news, but I was also told there a company interested in buying them, I hope for the best for the employees, and if this new company buys them I hope it will be a good move financially for the employees.
      What's the name of that company? Please tell me. I really hope that they don't close forever. Otherwise, customers will be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by frosty04 View Post

What's the name of that company? Please tell me. I really hope that they don't close forever. Otherwise, customers will be disappointed!
        word on the street is Cado is/was looking at them, nothing in stone yet....

Comment

I hope they find a buyer!

Comment

I've talked to General Foam. The latest news I've heard is that they're looking for a buyer. I don't know if they're closing both Norfolk and Tarboro or just Tarboro. I heard that they layoffs won't be on Virginia Beach!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1268 users online. 4 members and 1264 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
            X