X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viktorija
    started a topic Sightings

Sightings

I'll start the thread this year. I decided to forgo the "early sightings" as we usually keep the thread going long after the "early" stage.

I was at Hobby Lobby and they had their Christmas stuff out. Lots and lots of nice stuff.

I have not been to the craft stores yet (Michaels, AC Moore or Joann Fabrics) but I'm sure either their stuff is out or they have at least started putting it out.

Other than that I have not seen anything else ... yet.

• Viktorija
    replied
    Wish we had a Dillards and Menards around here.

I'll have to get back to the Dollar Tree to see what they have out now.

I was at the grocery last night and there is more holiday type foods out now.

Leave a comment:

• howard langston
    replied
    My local dollar tree has christmas stuff out already.

Leave a comment:

• Perpetual_Christmas
    replied
    The Dillard's in Overland Park has about 2/3 of its Christmas stuff out now.

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    Slowly I've been trying to see what's out there. I saw the annual Christmas Cookies magazine in the magazine rack. A sure sign we are in the season. The local dollar store is just starting to put out some stuff. Big Lots had most of their stuff out. Saw some cute items there. I always seem to see something that I like in Big Lots. Then I checked Kmart and they have started putting out their stuff too. Love it!!

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    Finally made it to Hobby Lobby. I wasn't planning on buying anything but ended up getting a few items. The most helpful item that I got was a pole that I can use to hang up the icicle lights. Can't wait to use it. Past years I've been winging it with other long items but they really didn't do the trick. It'll save me from going up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder ...

Leave a comment:

• Perpetual_Christmas
    replied
    Yeah I was in the mall today and both Macy's and Sears have some Christmas stuff up already. So did Kirklands. Dillard's had very little up, however.

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    Lowe's has their Christmas stuff up. Or at least a good portion of it.

Saw some cute blowmolds too!

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    Happy to report that I saw nog! THE NOG IS HERE .. THE NOG IS HERE!

I was surprised to see it so early but I am NOT complaining. LOL

But then again .. Christmas is only 3 months away.

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    Target has started putting out some Christmas stuff!!!

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    I was at cvs picking up a prescription. They have a tiny magazine section there. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I saw a magazine that had Christmas crafts!

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    I just went back and looked at the older entries on this thread. Based on that .. we should be seeing things starting to pop up in stores.

Can't wait !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Viktorija
    replied
    I haven't seen any magazines .. however I haven't been to a bookstore. They have a much better selection than the magazine rack at the local store.

I have a bunch of errands to run so hopefully I will be able to get back with some better news.

Still haven't even made it to Hobby Lobby yet. (I'm so ashamed to say that)

Leave a comment:

• Perpetual_Christmas
    replied
    I saw a Christmas decorating magazine in Barnes & Noble today.

Leave a comment:

• howard langston
    replied
    My grocery store put out pumpkin-flavored things already, so that means Christmas stuff should be here by October!

Leave a comment:

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 722 users online. 0 members and 722 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
X