Sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowe's has their Christmas stuff up. Or at least a good portion of it.

Saw some cute blowmolds too!
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Yeah I was in the mall today and both Macy's and Sears have some Christmas stuff up already. So did Kirklands. Dillard's had very little up, however.
      Nutcracker fetishist.
      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Finally made it to Hobby Lobby. I wasn't planning on buying anything but ended up getting a few items. The most helpful item that I got was a pole that I can use to hang up the icicle lights. Can't wait to use it. Past years I've been winging it with other long items but they really didn't do the trick. It'll save me from going up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder ...
        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Slowly I've been trying to see what's out there. I saw the annual Christmas Cookies magazine in the magazine rack. A sure sign we are in the season. The local dollar store is just starting to put out some stuff. Big Lots had most of their stuff out. Saw some cute items there. I always seem to see something that I like in Big Lots. Then I checked Kmart and they have started putting out their stuff too. Love it!!

Comment

The Dillard's in Overland Park has about 2/3 of its Christmas stuff out now.
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

My local dollar tree has christmas stuff out already.

Comment

Wish we had a Dillards and Menards around here.

I'll have to get back to the Dollar Tree to see what they have out now.

I was at the grocery last night and there is more holiday type foods out now.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2057 users online. 6 members and 2051 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                X