Sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would enjoy seeing Christmas light displays now. We have our kitchen decorated already. Next up, my Christmas village. Then, our family room. We donít decorate outside until the week of thanksgiving.

Comment

Has the flavor of eggnog changed or is it just my taste buds? I used to LOVE it as a kid. I tried the almond milk version last year (yuck). The other day, I bought the regular kind. I didnít like that either. . Bummer!

Comment

It's just the beginning of December but yet the stores seem to be slashing prices and trying to get rid of their Christmas stuff.
        I was in Michaels and saw village stuff that was 60-70% off. I picked up a bunch of odds and ends for my village for a scant $15.

Not that I'm complaining. I'm just letting people know that if you're interested in getting something .. don't wait too long.
        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

I don't think anyone will mind if I stick with this thread instead of starting a new one.

PC mentioned that Hobby Lobby has started putting their Christmas stuff up. Yippee!! We can always count on good ol' Hobby Lobby. I am so glad there is one close to me now.

I know Hallmark unveils their ornaments this weekend.

I was in Joann Fabrics. They have their autumn/Thanksgiving decorations out. In the fabric section I did see Christmas fabrics so I would say that counts as a sighting.

What have you spotted?
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Yeah I went to Hallmark the other day and saw their stuff. Made me feel Christmas-y!
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

A neighbor on the next street has the blue spruce in their front yard lit up for "Christmas in July".

Comment

That must be real nice!

Comment

I was in Joann Fabrics today. Still no Christmas stuff up yet. Plenty of halloween and autumn though.
                  Saw the ornaments in a hallmark store. Always fun to look at those.
                  I expected to find something Christmasy at Michaels but all I found was some Christmas ribbons.
                  I saw halloween stuff at Lowes.

We're getting closer .....

Comment

My grocery store put out pumpkin-flavored things already, so that means Christmas stuff should be here by October!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1068 users online. 4 members and 1064 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                    X