Sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know of an Inn in NH that has trees (yes .. plural) up all year. They just change the decorations for the month. Very nice.

Also .... I SAW NOG .. I SAW NOG ... I SAW NOG!! The NOG is here!! Yahoo!!
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Iím watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel. This is REALLY putting me in the holiday spirit! Our trees are going up next weekend.

Comment

I also got hooked on watching the Christmas movies today on Hallmark. I had already seen several but was fun to watch again. It can get one in the Christmas spirit. They are just good movies.

Comment

I keep forgetting to look for eggnog. I wonder if they've got any at Starbucks yet? Maybe when I go there in just a bit I'll ask them.
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Originally posted by andy anderson View Post
            I also got hooked on watching the Christmas movies today on Hallmark. I had already seen several but was fun to watch again. It can get one in the Christmas spirit. They are just good movies.
            Yep!!! I woke up this morning and watched another one on Hallmark before my flight. When I get to my hotel tonight, I hope it has the Hallmark Channel too.

Comment

I've watched a bit too. It really does put you in the Christmas mood.
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Watched some of the newer movies on Hallmark this evening. My problem is I have a hard time reading all the text messages they are sending to each other. I have to hit pause and get closer to the TV to read them. But they are still enjoyable. They are just good clean movies.

Comment

Best Buy has started airing Christmas commercials (at least locally). Don't know if that also means they have anything Christmasy out in the stores yet.

Comment

I'm still in the Halloween spirit through tomorrow, but I watched Scrooged and some of the newer Krampus movies as a compromise.

Comment

A supermarket near where I work has started putting out Christmas trees!

It's a bit early for that, I think the trees' needles would be just about gone by Christmas.
                      Nutcracker fetishist.
                      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

As much as I love Christmas, I'm with you. It's way too early for real trees.
                        Mark
                        Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Home Depot has fake trees available for $99 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                            A supermarket near where I work has started putting out Christmas trees!

It's a bit early for that, I think the trees' needles would be just about gone by Christmas.
                            Trees depending on where they come from should last for quite a while! As long as the weather stays cool and cold outside, trees go into kind of a dormant state when they're cut until you trim the bottoms and give it some water. If the trees come from Oregon, you should be assured that the tree will last for a long time as long as you keep it watered after getting it set up and not allow it to dry out or be close to a heat vent to help it dry out sooner.

But yes, it is a little early for trees to be out, but if you from Oregon, (which is the largest grower in the world) for Christmas trees they are shipping them out even as I write this.

Be aware that there is going to be somewhat of a shortage of trees this year. As favorites like the Noble, and Grand Firs are in short supply this year. The prices of trees you can expect to go up between $5 to $10 bucks this year also. You can read my new post in Christmas Trees from Oregon as I explain why there is going to be somewhat of a shortage of trees starting this year and possibly going until the year 2021.

Comment

Saw my first house today with Christmas lights up and on, while driving in the neighborhood!

Comment

A house in my neighborhood has started putting up their Christmas display.
                                Nutcracker fetishist.
                                Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2173 users online. 10 members and 2163 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                                X