Sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually seeing a fair number of Christmas magazines on the magazine rack the past couple weeks or so. At the supermarket they've already got two out just for decorating, plus the quilting and some others that have been out since late August. My favorite one I buy every year - Christmas Cottage - still has yet to make an appearance, however.
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Saw Christmas lights in my local Target store this week.

Comment

Walmart and Lowes are just starting to get their Christmas stuff out this week in my area. On a more personal note, I received a box in the mail earlier this week with the Christmas books I ordered for my Sunday School class.

Comment

Hallmark released another large chunk of their ornaments today. A few more will trickle out in November and December, but the majority of this year's line is now out.
          Mark
          Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

My local Lowe's store is slowly replacing the Halloween items with Christmas decorations. Time is approaching quickly.

Comment

Not only does Hallmark have Christmas stuff out, they're even playing Christmas music now.
              Nutcracker fetishist.
              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Okay are you ready for this . . . I was in a Fred Meyer's the other day getting a few groceries, and when I arrived in the dairy section, they had brought in some pumpkin egg nog for this time of the season.

But as I went around the corner, there it was . . . a container of regular EGG NOG!!!!! Well needless to say, I didn't care how much it cost, I bought a half gallon. Nothing says Christmas better than egg nog!

Comment

Enjoy your nog Fals!
                  Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Hmm, hadn't thought of looking for egg nog stuff yet. For me, egg nog is mostly in the form of egg nog lattes, which usually don't arrive until sometime in November.

Anyway, speaking of sightings I was in a Tuesday Morning store today and they had some fancy German nutcrackers which weren't that expensive so I couldn't resist and bought a couple of the cheaper ones. I'll have to create a blog entry for them.
                    Nutcracker fetishist.
                    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Home Depot, Lowes both have Christmas up (or at least setting most of it up)
                      Walmart is set up here too.
                      JoAnn fabrics has a whole wall of wreaths, garlands, ribbons, etc all Christmas themed.

Comment

I saw a couple of Christmas commercials on tv.
                        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

I haven't specifically seen Christmas decorations yet, but I've noticed some food packaging is already sporting holiday colors and prints. There have also been some holiday-themed commercials out, just none explicitly referencing Christmas.

Comment

These posts have me so excited! I need to go to the hallmark store. I've already purchased some things from Walmart and Hobby Lobby. Our hallmark gingerbread house ornament is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Comment

I had to go into Home depot lastnight and an employee told me that what is out now is just PART of the Christmas. Said a bunch more will be put out in 2 weeks. Good, because I haven't been very impressed with what is out there now.

Comment

Pretty sure I'm the only VA resident here, but The Forest Inn bar in Arlington has an all year Christmas tree up. It currently has pumpkins on it and will change every month.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2175 users online. 10 members and 2165 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                                X