Sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow PC .. that's pretty early for the cards. I don't think I've ever seen cards out this early. I'll have to swing by a hallmark store to see if any here have some out.

Tis the season. When I was at the grocery last night I saw pumpkin-this and pumpkin-that. Some of the stuff looked appetizing. Other stuff .. not so much.

I'll have to get over to Kohls and Cracker Barrel. I know Cracker Barrel does start early.
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Looks like cracker barrel has lots online, plus a sale going on... Trying to talk myself out of a big purchase... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
        Hallmark is putting out Christmas cards now.

Also, Kohl's has some Christmas throw pillows in their pillow section.
        I've also seen Christmas cards out in some stores such as $ stores and they even have some Valentines out as well. Now that's really early and I thought it was a little strange. Maybe its what they've had left over and just wanted to put it out since it was just a small display.

Comment

went into "AT HOME" store today (formerly known as Garden Ridge Pottery) And they were FULL of Christmas stuff! Prices on most was a little high, but they had some cool things!

HomeGoods/TJ Maxx still nothing...

Comment

I've been so swamped that I haven't been to any stores to check to see if anything is out yet.

In a store advertisement I saw a mention of apple pie oreos. Has anyone tried these yet?
            Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Over the weekend I went to Kirkland's, Stein Mart, Von Maur and I think another place or two, and basically everybody has a bit of stuff out already.
              Nutcracker fetishist.
              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I was in one of our local Lowe's today, and they were just starting to put out some Christmas trees (artificial of course). In talking with one of their associates, he stated that they got a few pallets of Christmas in yesterday and needs to be out on the floor by the 22nd of this month.
                Last edited by Falasben; 09-18-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

That's good to know. I'll have to check out the local Lowes.

Comment

We all know it's pumpkin-this and pumpkin-that at this time of the year. The other day in the magazine section I saw a magazine that was all pumpkin recipes.

Comment

Big lots yesterday had started putting out Christmas. They had artificial trees, the reindeer and snowmen that go in yards, and two small aisles of decor and ornaments. They had some CUTE stuff, too!

Comment

Finally!! I finally saw a Christmas magazine in the magazine racks at the grocery store.

Comment

Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
                          That's good to know. I'll have to check out the local Lowes.
                          Lowe's is also advertising that you can go online to Lowe's.com and now search for Christmas there as well.

Comment

Well I finally had a chance to at least check out 2 places. I was in a hallmark store and saw the new ornaments. Saw some nice ones.
                            Then I went into Joann Fabrics. They did have some stuff out but nowhere near the usual amount. I saw some sisal trees that I liked. They also had some fairy village type stuff that could also be used in a Christmas village. (just a fyi).

Comment

The nicer walmart in town (one is kinda getto, lol) has begun to put out Christmas. They are about 50% done setting up according to one employee. Prices on some things seemed much higher than last year, but it looks like they are trying to up their game this year... at least by what little I saw.

Can't wait for more to come out! Still nothing at my Home Depot or Lowes. Or really anywhere else. lol

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1441 users online. 7 members and 1434 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X