Sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightings

I'll start the thread this year. I decided to forgo the "early sightings" as we usually keep the thread going long after the "early" stage.

I was at Hobby Lobby and they had their Christmas stuff out. Lots and lots of nice stuff.

I have not been to the craft stores yet (Michaels, AC Moore or Joann Fabrics) but I'm sure either their stuff is out or they have at least started putting it out.

Other than that I have not seen anything else ... yet.
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Hallmark released the first half of their ornament line for the year a month ago.
    Mark
    Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

A friend texted me pictures of her costco showing Christmas stuff out. Mine didn't even have halloween yet. (Figures! LOL)

Went into my Hobby Lobby today and they only have half of their Christmas out. I couldn't even get down most of the ailes. They had FALL out but none of the halloween ever.

My town is behind, dangit!

Comment

I was in Jo-Ann fabrics the other day with my wife and they do have some Christmas out, but not a lot. Halloween is riding high in that store here anyway. Big Lots is the same way, although there is some Christmas starting to come out, but mostly Halloween there as well.

Comment

I was near Big Lots yesterday. Didn't even think to go in to check for Christmas stuff.

Joyfulheart .. like you said .. my town seems to be behind too. I can't tell you how many times people here have reported sightings in their area and still nothing here.

When I was in Hobby Lobby they had Autumn stuff out but no Halloween stuff.
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Have seen a couple Christmas magazines at the supermarket in the past couple weeks. Plus Hobby Lobby and Hallmark, of course.
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Have not seen any Christmas stuff yet here in my town.

Comment

So far, I've only seen things in Hobby Lobby. I'm going back today to get more ornaments for our gingerbread tree.

Comment

I've been checking the magazines but nothing yet.

Maybe if I go to Barnes & Noble where they have a nice big selection I'll find something.

Comment

The Cracker Barrel store in Independence MO has some Christmas stuff out.
                    Nutcracker fetishist.
                    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

our Hobby Lobby is stocking christmas holy good lord its so over whelming hahaha....i did get some already marked down halloween items..haha it isnt even here yet but im thankful.other than that nothing else..walmart has halloween and fall items out..

Comment

Michaels is starting to put out a LITTLE tiny bit of Christmas, but not much yet.

I'm seeing some Christmas showing up on websites too-- pier1, world market, etc... but I really want to see it in stores.

Comment

My Hobby Lobby has most of the Christmas out ( bought another ornament, hehehehe) joannes was getting some in too, i love wandering those isles. My Hobbby lobby has fall out but no Halloween either, and I needed something for a craft but they had nothing,,,,,
                          my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                            The Cracker Barrel store in Independence MO has some Christmas stuff out.
                            The Cracker Barrel in Guntersville, AL also has some Christmas stuff out. I don't know if all of the Cracker Barrel's put out the same decorations.

Comment

Hallmark is putting out Christmas cards now.

Also, Kohl's has some Christmas throw pillows in their pillow section.
                              Nutcracker fetishist.
                              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2169 users online. 10 members and 2159 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X