real or fake tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real or fake tree

What is everyone's preference when it comes to trees? How many do yall put a yr?

I love a real tree, but I use two artificial trees. I appreciate that since it doesn't give me rashes to decorate and undecorate (stupid allergies). Plus I can set them up mid-November and take them down mid-January without worrying about the trees drying out.
    Mark
    Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

That makes alot of sense. When I was younger we use to use real trees. When I got older I started using fake trees. But this yr we decided to use our fake tree up stairs and buy a real tree for downstairs. I really wanna put the fake one up now lol.

Comment

Fake. We will be putting up two trees this year.

Comment

Thats awesome. We decided to do two trees also this yr. My wife thinks im crazy for being obsessed with christmas so early in the yr lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Will83 View Post
            Thats awesome. We decided to do two trees also this yr. My wife thinks im crazy for being obsessed with christmas so early in the yr lol.
            Well, you're in good company here. Lol

I'm ready for the Christmas season to begin. Our home is so festive during that time of year.

Comment

I like real trees better but several years ago I determined that fake ones are more ... practical.
              Nutcracker fetishist.
              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Originally posted by MerryMunchkins View Post

Well, you're in good company here. Lol

I'm ready for the Christmas season to begin. Our home is so festive during that time of year.
                that's great!! I plan on decorating our home up pretty good this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                  I like real trees better but several years ago I determined that fake ones are more ... practical.
                  Yes they are that's for sure. I just love the smell of real trees. So were gonna put the fake one upstairs and the real tree down stairs.

Comment

I put the tree up at least twice a year, so I go with a fake tree. It's more cost effective, and since I try to go big for the holidays, I need to save money somewhere!

Comment

That makes since considering that you like to do alot for the holidays. When do you put your trees up? you say that you do it twice a yr.

Comment

We put up 5 trees. 4 artificial - Foyer, kitchen, den & dining room. The living room gets a 9 ft. real tree.
                        The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

For years I had a real tree for the main tree, a couple of times I even had 2 real ones, but now, I am getting older, and dealing with a real tree is harder, we have had a fake one for 3 years, I also have one or two smaller fake ones, I do miss having a real one, but the putting up early and leaving up late I really do enjoy!
                          my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Originally posted by Will83 View Post
                            That makes since considering that you like to do alot for the holidays. When do you put your trees up? you say that you do it twice a yr.
                            I put it up June 25th (sometimes the 23rd or 24th) for Half-Christmas. It usually comes down around or right after the 4th of July. Then back up again in early December.

Comment

I like real trees but since we aren't allowed to get trees from the side of the road anymore we have to go to far out into the bush. Plus I like to leave my tree up for more than a month and don't want to have to deal with watering a tree or falling needles. I used to do a tree in every room but now I just do one for the living room and a foodie tree for kitchen and one for my office at work.
                              https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1464 users online. 6 members and 1458 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X