christmas spirit and decorating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas spirit and decorating

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well today. I was just curious if anyone celebrates all yr. And if so do you leave your tree up all yr and lights? Or listen to music all yr? Whats your routine for all yr concerning christmas?

I tend to start slipping in my Christmas music in October. I buy Hallmark ornaments starting in July (this weekend, this year, in fact). But I try not to have my decorations out all year so they are special at Christmastime. Also so my roommates aren't annoyed by them.
    Mark
    Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Oh that makes sense. I started listening to a little Christmas music this month as well as hot chocolate and Christmas movies.

Comment

We celebrate Christ all year long. However, we don't leave our decorations up all year long. I start slowly setting up my Christmas village the end of October/beginning of November. Our tree goes up the beginning of November. Then, we slowly decorate the inside. We decorate the outside the week of Thanksgiving.

Comment

I listened to a bit of Christmas music last weekend. Even in the middle of summer I usually have a bit of Christmas on my mind.
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Thats so awesome to see so many people that are like me. I thought i was the only one. I have been drinking hot chocolate and listening to christmas music and watching christmas movies for a bit now. I really wanna have the tree up but my wife wont let me lol.

Comment

Listen to Christmas all year round when ever the mood strikes, but always on the 25th. Starting in July always the 24th & 25th. iPod has over 1,000 Christmas songs and now I have Sirius XM their holiday channel is playing Christmas.
              The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

Also, today we received this year's Christmas cards.
                The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

I listen to Christmas music on occasion throughout the year. I would never put up the tree or decorations outside of the holiday season as it would take away the "specialness" out of Christmas.
                  "Christmas isn't just a day...it's a frame of mind!"

Comment

I am loving the Hallmark Christmas in July movies....
                    my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Where I live they have rules about when your outside holiday decorations can go up, so I usually won't decorate until I'm free to do the whole place inside and out. What's funny is they only specify the window around the holidays themselves, so whenever I put decorations out any other time of year, I feel like I'm beating the system. lol. No one usually complains as long as they aren't out too long though.

I'll watch a Christmas movie whenever during the year, and I'll usually throw on a Christmas horror film as part of my October binging. To me watching a Christmas movie outside of December is no different than watching a horror movie outside of October. I have several 24/7 Christmas music stations saved, which I'll throw on when the mood hits or when I'm having an especially bad day.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1451 users online. 5 members and 1446 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                      X