Christmas in July 2017 Card exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas in July 2017 Card exchange

Hey everyone I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas in July card exchange
    How it works.

Just PM anybody in this thread that mentions their willingness to exchange cards - that gives you a chance to exchange mailing information.

It's probably a good idea to mention in your posting if you have any limits, like if you're only budgeted for 10 cards or if you have no limit. , or if you can't mail out of your country.

Don't forget to mail them in a timely manner, we want them to arrive by July 21,2017

Homemade, store-bought, combination of the two - it doesn't matter, as long as it's sent with care and consideration make someone's day if you have no Christmas cards any card is ok it something to make them smile

Let the PMing commence!
    Last edited by SakiGirl; 05-30-2017, 02:08 PM.

I am in I will start with a limit of 20 cards
    PM me if you would like to exchange

Comment

Hmmm, this has me wondering ... Does anyone actually make Christmas in July cards??
      Nutcracker fetishist.
      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Thanks for posting this Saki. I hope it will be successful. We don't usually have 20 people sign up even in Dec. So probably no worries on limits.
        PC, most people have old Christmas cards left over from previous years, or do like Saki and I usually do and make your own.

Comment

I'm down with this. I'll put my limit as ten cards. Half-Christmas cards exist for sale, as do Christmas in July post cards, but I'm not sure about proper CIJ cards.

Comment

Sounds fun! I've never done a card exchange before so if someone here can enlighten me, I'm in! I am always buying cards during the after Christmas sales with every intention of sending them the following year however, November rolls around and before you know it it's February, I haven't sent any cards and, I'm at the after Christmas sales buying more cards. Suffice it to say, I have no limit.

Comment

I know I just started. But I would love to join in this card swap if you will have me. Just send me a message if you would like to exchange. Thank You
              Last edited by chocolatechip1979; 06-15-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tcooper View Post
                Sounds fun! I've never done a card exchange before so if someone here can enlighten me, I'm in! I am always buying cards during the after Christmas sales with every intention of sending them the following year however, November rolls around and before you know it it's February, I haven't sent any cards and, I'm at the after Christmas sales buying more cards. Suffice it to say, I have no limit.
                all you do is pm the people on this thread to exchange cards with

Comment

I will be mailing my cards the first week of July..

Comment

Thank you Don Bishop. My family and I received our card today.

Comment

You're welcome. glad it got there so quickly.

Comment

Don,. Got your card today. Thank you very much. What a nice surprise .

Comment

You're welcome. I look forward to receiving everyone's cards as well. Sorry mine came so early, but there's never a wrong time for the Christmas spirit.

Comment

Chocolatechip.....I really love the card you sent. So very cute. Thanks.
                            Mine went out yesterday or today, can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                              Chocolatechip.....I really love the card you sent. So very cute. Thanks.
                              Mine went out yesterday or today, can't remember.
                              I'm glad your greeting got to you safely.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2165 users online. 10 members and 2155 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X