Need New Ideas For Forum Member Activities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Mcabee View Post

I would love to read it as well, Although I am very willing to accept new age Christmas decorations and traditions, I am very fond of "classic" or anything that has a Biblical, or old time feel to it. And a good Christmas story is the best reading.
    As far as the "award" for helping my neighbors, Its my pleasure and I honestly enjoy it. I help decorate their yards at Christmas and sometimes they get feisty if they think one of the others is trying to show them up. LOL they are a hoot, I just love them all so much, its like they have always been in my life but we only lived here for 3 1/2 years. Sometimes when they get feisty I have to put on the referee shirt and regulate their conduct. They get riled up over anything...decorations, flower beds, and god forbid if one of them gets a new mower....lol
    Hey Don!!!

I love hearing stories about your neighbors! It warms my heart to hear how you help them

Comment

Originally posted by MerryMunchkins View Post

Hey Don!!!

I love hearing stories about your neighbors! It warms my heart to hear how you help them
      Never a dull moment here. I have been throwing around the ideas of doing a neighborhood wide halloween project much like Christmas but scaled down a bit. So far I have 2 of my neighbors gung ho and a few more thinking on it.

Comment

Never a dull moment here. I have been throwing around the ideas of doing a neighborhood wide halloween project much like Christmas but scaled down a bit. So far I have 2 of my neighbors gung ho and a few more thinking on it.
        That's awesome! I need to get started on my Christmas plans. I'm really hoping I can swing a trip to the incredible Christmas place this summer/fall. I may put one or two things out for Halloween though.

I miss you guys! Things are starting to slow down a little for me...finally! So, I'm hoping to have more time to get back on here more regularly.

Hope all is well with you and your family. I'll be see you around the board.

Comment

We are on our countdown till Daytona and Clearwater in 12 days,,,,and you know whats in clearwater right??? ROBERTS CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND!!!! Im so beyond excited, gonna pick up a few things for the stocking stuffer this year.

Comment

Howard, great ideas. The gingerbread house idea could be incorporated into our annual prop building contest, which I am going to rename. Not all entries have been props nor should they be. So, it will now be called "The Decoration Creation Contest".

Comment

We are on our countdown till Daytona and Clearwater in 12 days,,,,and you know whats in clearwater right??? ROBERTS CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND!!!! Im so beyond excited, gonna pick up a few things for the stocking stuffer this year.
              That's awesome! I remember your pics from Roberts. That place looks awesome!

I've been to Mc Twinklin's twice and I have to say, I wasn't impressed either time. Their stuff is overpriced and just ok. I didn't see anything unique or special.

I'm going to do the stocking exchange too. Sounds fun.
              Last edited by MerryMunchkins; 05-26-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2164 users online. 10 members and 2154 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X