The "All Year Tree"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "All Year Tree"

We put up an "all year tree" this year. The idea is that since we collect vintage ornaments through out the year, we need a place the hang them. That and we need a little Christmas all year.

I like it!
    "Christmas isn't just a day...it's a frame of mind!"

Comment

That's awesome!!! Id love to have a tree up all year but my wife would kill me hahahaha

Comment

I love it and am planning to do the same thing in my study. I have a 6-foot artificial up now, lights-only, and when my school teacher wife goes back to work in two weeks, antique ornaments start going on! I love being retired.
        Last edited by Bedford Falls Postmaster; 09-15-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

This reminds me of a house I used to drive by on my way home from work. They had a bow window and they decorated it year round. Hearts for valentines day, shamrocks and stuff in March, Bunnies for Easter, etc. It was nice to see when I drove by.

I wonder if they have a tree up inside the house all year.
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Been up most of the last two nights with a bad cold, watching Christmas movies, and enjoying my "Year Round Tree"!

Comment

Hope you feel better soon!
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1400 users online. 7 members and 1393 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X