Ways to keep the Christmas Spirit all year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to keep the Christmas Spirit all year?

I would love to keep the feeling that I get each year around Christmas time...

The giving, the joy, the cheer, the positive thoughts...

What are some ways to keep the Christmas Spirit going all year round without celebrating it on a weekly basis? lol

Being giving and thankful at all times. I think that is the center of it. When you are always giving, you spread joy to someone who is in need.
    Then when you are always thankful, you have no lack in your life. I think having nice home cooked meals once a week at the very least would help as well!

Comment

I guess like mentioned just be thankful and giving. It is a new year so focus on being a better person and a more loving person. Keep family close and love spread wide!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP6243 View Post
        I would love to keep the feeling that I get each year around Christmas time...

The giving, the joy, the cheer, the positive thoughts...

What are some ways to keep the Christmas Spirit going all year round without celebrating it on a weekly basis? lol
        As the above stated be thankful year round, but.....I enjoy the month of december the most because I look forward to it for the remaining 11 months, it kind of like when I was a kid and counted down to my birthday......

Comment

As mentioned above, being thankful all year does the trick however, for me it is the sights, the sounds, the smells. We are fortunate here in Denver to have a Christmas store dedicated to the season called St Nicks. My family will visit them many times during the year just to get a Christmas fix but for anyone who know us, It is mainly for me. It always smells of fir tree's they always play Christmas and, with over 90 decorated tree's to look at, I stay inspired year round. If you need a little Christmas, they have a store walk through at http://stnicks.com/about-us/

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 948 users online. 8 members and 940 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
          X