What do you keep gift wrap supplies in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you keep gift wrap supplies in?

I never really had a system and it kind of bit me in the butt this year. I could not find enough wrap or gift bags!
    I dug through everything I had and ended up having to buy more which never happens. I was so shocked!

So yeah, I need a system or game plan here. What do you store all your supplies in? I was thinking of getting some big plastic bins from Big Lots. They had the green and red ones half price.

You know those plastic containers for under the bed? I use those. This was everything stays neat and flat, nothing gets all bent up, AND I can just slide them under my bed.

I gift all wrapping supplies in those, not just Christmas stuff. Works quite well too!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP6243 View Post
      You know those plastic containers for under the bed? I use those. This was everything stays neat and flat, nothing gets all bent up, AND I can just slide them under my bed.

I gift all wrapping supplies in those, not just Christmas stuff. Works quite well too!
      That is actually a great idea! I will have to see if I can find some. I think rolls may fit in those nicely. I know the plastic zip ones are cheaper but not as sturdy.

Comment

I use one of those bags designed for giftwrap but it doesn't help with the bags! I keep bags in one of those big plastic tubs with the attached tops. I think I got them from Big Lots a few years back. I label them as well.

Comment

I also use a long flat rubbermaid container and keep my gift wrap tubes in it. I have a different container for ribbon and bows. I use various widths of fabric ribbon for most of my bows and i always have a lot. In that box I also keep a box containing my gift cards. I keep all my gift bags in a large heavy duty gift bag.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1244 users online. 6 members and 1238 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
          X