When do you start packing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you start packing?

When do you start packing things up and putting things away?

A friend of mine does this all before the new year. I like to leave my stuff up till after the new year. I will be taking it all down the first weekend (non-holiday) of January.
    I have all my giftwrap and such laying around because I plan on adding more to it before I put it away. I want to check a few more places for tissue paper and such.

Traditionally, we leave everything up until the New Year day has come or whenever the first weekend in January is right after New Year's. Outside stuff comes down weather permitting. I tend to keep at least the house lights on for a few more days after the New Year. Since we are expecting some more snow over the New Year's, I guess outside will have to wait till later.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
      Traditionally, we leave everything up until the New Year day has come or whenever the first weekend in January is right after New Year's. Outside stuff comes down weather permitting. I tend to keep at least the house lights on for a few more days after the New Year. Since we are expecting some more snow over the New Year's, I guess outside will have to wait till later.
      I think this is the case for most people. I mean if I had it my way, they would stay till Valentine's Day LOL I know that is a bit long but I love looking at the lights outside at night.

Comment

I will be packing everything up on the 14th and likely finish everything up by that Sunday. I always leave my stuff up an extra 2 weeks to enjoy it. Most people I think take theirs down the first weekend of the new year.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2135 users online. 10 members and 2125 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
        X