Post Christmas sadness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammySam22 View Post
    I'm not sad because I enjoy the moment. Like I live in each moment and there for I can fully accept it and embrace it. When you aren't in the moment you tend to feel like you missed out then end up wanting it back.
    That is a very nice way of putting it and I love that you can do that. Most people can't. I think it is something we lose when we get older because kids seem to do this effortlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0sty View Post
      I wish it would be more than a one day event. Like Christmas Week instead of day. The reason I say this is because I feel like there is not enough time to enjoy everything.

That and I have to choose which family I go to each year. My wife and I rotate which sucks but both our families live in different states.
      I agree that it seems like there isn't enough time. I guess there is nothing from stopping us all from celebrating it longer... Just that most other people in my family are not keen on it haha

Comment

Originally posted by Britanica View Post

Yeah it isn't like a depression. You actually said it the right way. It is like a disappointment. It sucks. I guess this is the same feeling kids have when they have to return to school after Christmas break lol
        Yeah I mean it is already going away. It never lasts long but the days seem to drag when it is around. And YEAH! That is probably what I was feeling... I don't want to go back to school!

Comment

I never had this. I mean I actually am happy when it is over. We do a lot of family parties from Thanksgiving till the 3rd week of January. We are still technically not done celebrating yet!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1236 users online. 5 members and 1231 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
          X