• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS 2016

WISHING ALL OF YOU HERE AT CFC,
    THE WARMTH OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON
    AND THAT ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

AND THAT WE REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON,
    AND THAT SANTA BRINGS YOU WHAT YOU'VE WISHED FOR!

LET'S HOPE YOU'VE ALL BEEN REALLY GOOD BOY'S AND GIRL'S THIS YEAR!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
    Click image for larger version  Name:	merry christmas tree.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	184403

Last edited by Falasben; 01-13-2017, 03:23 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling
    "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Merry Christmas to all my friends at CFC!!!!!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Merry Christmas all!! I hope it's everything you hope for.

via GIPHY

Comment

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas with their family and friends! I know I did. I just hate that I have to wait another year to celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Britanica View Post
          I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas with their family and friends! I know I did. I just hate that I have to wait another year to celebrate!
          You don't, just do what we do each year after Christmas is over. We always leave some part of Christmas out and put it somewhere in the house where we can see it from time to time. Some kind of decoration that can be put away in a cabinet so you can see it when you want just to remind you of the Christmas holiday. We always change it with something new each year, so it won't get boring and that way you have some Christmas out all year round to celebrate anytime you want!
          "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Falasben What a great idea!!

We should think about starting a topic specific to how we keep Christmas 365. Love it.

Comment

I am all down for celebrating it year round! I have a friend online who keeps her tree up all year round. She just decorates it with the other holidays. I love that idea

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1232 users online. 5 members and 1227 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X