Are you a fan of all things mint?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a fan of all things mint?

Seems like mint treats and favored goodies are a staple of the holiday season these days. I actually look forward to it!
    I love mint anything really so when the season items like peppermint bark come out, I buy so much and just enjoy it from November till January.
    Do you enjoy the minty holiday treats?

oh yeah! I'm all about pumpkin spice in October / November and then bring on the mint!
    Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

Yup! Me too! I always can't wait until the mint flavored M&M's come out right after Halloween time. Yes, there's harvest candy, but usually Christmas candy comes out at the same time! I always have to be quick about it because they go really fast off the shelves in the stores when they arrive. I guess like me, everyone uses them for holiday baking.

Now that Mars International has started making regular mint M&M's throughout the year, it's not so bad anymore! I still like the Christmas colors though!

Comment

Originally posted by lisa48317 View Post
        oh yeah! I'm all about pumpkin spice in October / November and then bring on the mint!
        I love the smells of fall but I never liked the flavors. I am the other way around with Christmas... I don't care for pine, cinnamon. ect. but the flavors are soooo gooood.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
          Yup! Me too! I always can't wait until the mint flavored M&M's come out right after Halloween time. Yes, there's harvest candy, but usually Christmas candy comes out at the same time! I always have to be quick about it because they go really fast off the shelves in the stores when they arrive. I guess like me, everyone uses them for holiday baking.

Now that Mars International has started making regular mint M&M's throughout the year, it's not so bad anymore! I still like the Christmas colors though!
          I wish they would have a place to get seasonal candy all year round. I hate that most of the good mint candy is only around for like 2 or 3 months tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Britanica View Post

I wish they would have a place to get seasonal candy all year round. I hate that most of the good mint candy is only around for like 2 or 3 months tops.
            You might try going to "OLD TIME CANDY COMPANY.com", they have bunches of candy that was around when I was a kid. Maybe they might have something that you would like! It's a pretty cool website, if your looking for hard to find candy!

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post

You might try going to "OLD TIME CANDY COMPANY.com", they have bunches of candy that was around when I was a kid. Maybe they might have something that you would like! It's a pretty cool website, if your looking for hard to find candy!
              Going to check that out for sure! Thanks... I actually went to the store hoping to find some clearanced mint candy but all the ones I enjoyed the most were gone. I was so bummed out.

Comment

Mint is something I never cared for but enjoyed the scent of. I don't even use mint toothpaste. I think this is because of the stuff I was given to as a kid when my stomach had issues... blehhh

I do love the smells though so I will light minty candles and things like that around the holiday time.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2130 users online. 10 members and 2120 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                X