Are you a fan of all things mint?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a fan of all things mint?

Seems like mint treats and favored goodies are a staple of the holiday season these days. I actually look forward to it!
    I love mint anything really so when the season items like peppermint bark come out, I buy so much and just enjoy it from November till January.
    Do you enjoy the minty holiday treats?

oh yeah! I'm all about pumpkin spice in October / November and then bring on the mint!
    Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

Yup! Me too! I always can't wait until the mint flavored M&M's come out right after Halloween time. Yes, there's harvest candy, but usually Christmas candy comes out at the same time! I always have to be quick about it because they go really fast off the shelves in the stores when they arrive. I guess like me, everyone uses them for holiday baking.

Now that Mars International has started making regular mint M&M's throughout the year, it's not so bad anymore! I still like the Christmas colors though!
      "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Originally posted by lisa48317 View Post
        oh yeah! I'm all about pumpkin spice in October / November and then bring on the mint!
        I love the smells of fall but I never liked the flavors. I am the other way around with Christmas... I don't care for pine, cinnamon. ect. but the flavors are soooo gooood.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
          Yup! Me too! I always can't wait until the mint flavored M&M's come out right after Halloween time. Yes, there's harvest candy, but usually Christmas candy comes out at the same time! I always have to be quick about it because they go really fast off the shelves in the stores when they arrive. I guess like me, everyone uses them for holiday baking.

Now that Mars International has started making regular mint M&M's throughout the year, it's not so bad anymore! I still like the Christmas colors though!
          I wish they would have a place to get seasonal candy all year round. I hate that most of the good mint candy is only around for like 2 or 3 months tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Britanica View Post

I wish they would have a place to get seasonal candy all year round. I hate that most of the good mint candy is only around for like 2 or 3 months tops.
            You might try going to "OLD TIME CANDY COMPANY.com", they have bunches of candy that was around when I was a kid. Maybe they might have something that you would like! It's a pretty cool website, if your looking for hard to find candy!
            "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post

You might try going to "OLD TIME CANDY COMPANY.com", they have bunches of candy that was around when I was a kid. Maybe they might have something that you would like! It's a pretty cool website, if your looking for hard to find candy!
              Going to check that out for sure! Thanks... I actually went to the store hoping to find some clearanced mint candy but all the ones I enjoyed the most were gone. I was so bummed out.

Comment

Mint is something I never cared for but enjoyed the scent of. I don't even use mint toothpaste. I think this is because of the stuff I was given to as a kid when my stomach had issues... blehhh

I do love the smells though so I will light minty candles and things like that around the holiday time.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1473 users online. 8 members and 1465 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                X