Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What it's really like to be a professional Santa Claus

What it's really like to be a professional Santa Claus
    Not everyone can play Santa Claus for a living.

Sure, anyone can don a Santa hat, beard, and suit and invite parents to plop kids on their lap.

But to play a convincing Santa Claus that kids will forever cherish, and to make a living at it, you must become Santa Claus and that process takes a lot of work.
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Perpetual, I know I will get there some day, I know that for a fact.

But at this point in my life I am not quite ready. I think I am still a bit too ornery for that role.

Edwin
    Always thinking
    World's Best Manager

Comment

I remember there was this man who always did Santa every year at the local mall. He did it for a good 25 years. He loved children but his wife could not have any (health reasons)...

So the two of them invested in giving back to the kids of the neighborhood. He was one of the most generous men I had ever met, still to this day. He passed away in 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP6243 View Post
        I remember there was this man who always did Santa every year at the local mall. He did it for a good 25 years. He loved children but his wife could not have any (health reasons)...

So the two of them invested in giving back to the kids of the neighborhood. He was one of the most generous men I had ever met, still to this day. He passed away in 2002.
        That sounds so sweet! I would love to see my husband do it but he is not a fan of the big man in red.. Plus he is in too good of shape to pass as Santa. LOL He would look like one of them WWE wrestlers dressed up like him haha

Comment

Aww that is nice Ryan, thanks for sharing that. I don't know anyone that kind in nature to do something like that. The Santas we get around here seem to always have a bit of an attitude. lol

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2116 users online. 12 members and 2104 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
          X