intrested in doing a stocking exchange next year ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SakiGirl View Post
    Wanted to see how many people might be interested in a stocking exchange next year
    Saki girl I think the people have spoken and want this to happen...get to it chop chop lol. Just keep in mind that I want you to head up this project....please??? Pretty please lmao
    Last edited by Don Mcabee; 01-30-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• SakiGirl
      SakiGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      It will happened and I for sure will head this up

Count me in!

Comment

I for sure will be making this happen keep a eye out

Comment

Originally posted by SakiGirl View Post
        I for sure will be making this happen keep a eye out
        Im all in and super excited, I have been researching similar contests on various sites and they seem to have a blast (most were not christmas oriented). I would like to see it happen in a manner where we could have time to share pics, stories, etc. Im gonna drop a inbox of a few ideas to ya . Thanks for making it happen

Comment

You know me Saki, I am always game!
          my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Just to keep a little action in this post, I would like to point out that Last weekend we made a visit to the Incredible Christmas Place in Tenn, and I picked up lots of goodies for the stocking exchange........what did I pick up? Lets get underway with the event and see.......More to come, We have a trip to Bronners,,,, Roberts in Clearwater Fl....MC Twinklin, and tons more on our summer ventures.

Comment

ya this will be so much fun

Comment

Don, if you get real adventurous this summer check out St Nicks in Englewood CO. Just a stones throw from TN. Here is a link for a virtual tour in case you "Need a little Christmas" http://stnicks.com/virtual-tour-st-n...-bottom-floor/

Comment

Originally posted by tcooper View Post
                  Don, if you get real adventurous this summer check out St Nicks in Englewood CO. Just a stones throw from TN. Here is a link for a virtual tour in case you "Need a little Christmas" http://stnicks.com/virtual-tour-st-n...-bottom-floor/
                  WOW!!!! Thats awesome!!!! The only guaranteed stops we have lined up is The Incredible Christmas Place in Tennessee, Roberts in Clearwater FL, We were positive that we were gonna visit Bronners in Frankenmuth Mich, but thats starting to look like a no go. If we are in the area I will be sure to check them out....the virtual tour was fantastic!!! Thanks for the link

Comment

Hey Sakigirl!!!

Interesting idea! How does it work? Exchanging stockings or exchanging stuffed stockings? Are the stockings supposed to be personally decorated or can they be store bought? What size stocking...stocking to fit on a mantel or an ornamental one to hang on a tree?

I think I'm in, I just need more details.

Comment

Originally posted by MerryMunchkins View Post
                      Hey Sakigirl!!!

Interesting idea! How does it work? Exchanging stockings or exchanging stuffed stockings? Are the stockings supposed to be personally decorated or can they be store bought? What size stocking...stocking to fit on a mantel or an ornamental one to hang on a tree?

I think I'm in, I just need more details.
                      Each person will make a list of likes and don't likes that way you have a idea of who ever you get is into. You will buy or make a full size stocking and fill it with goodies your person you get likes .

Comment

Sounds fun! I'm in!

Comment

Me too! What does everyone think about including an item indigenous to your part of the world? Perhaps a pinecone from a Georgia Pine, saltwater taffy from Coney Island, a sand dollar from the Pacific Coast?

Comment

Originally posted by tcooper View Post
                            Me too! What does everyone think about including an item indigenous to your part of the world? Perhaps a pinecone from a Georgia Pine, saltwater taffy from Coney Island, a sand dollar from the Pacific Coast?
                            Interesting addition, I like it. I plan to include items from my trips this year, but who could resist a piece of good ole South Carolina heritage....

Comment

I can't wait, this sounds so fun!
                              my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1204 users online. 6 members and 1198 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X