intrested in doing a stocking exchange next year ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intrested in doing a stocking exchange next year ?

Wanted to see how many people might be interested in a stocking exchange next year
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    0%
    Maybe
    50.00%

I personally think that it would be pretty cool to do something like that. That's a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by DaniDavidson View Post
      I personally think that it would be pretty cool to do something like that. That's a good idea.
      me too I think it would be so much fun and I will give everyone plenty of time to get one together for sure

Comment

Like one for on the forum? I never heard of people doing this online if so, very interesting!
        If we are talking like within our own families, we have never done something like this but it is a cute idea.

Comment

• SakiGirl
          SakiGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          yes people sign up and you get one name and fill a stocking and send to them and someone would have your name and send to you

Saki, I love this idea. We would have to make sure it does not coincide with the card and ornament exchanges. We could do one of them late Oct/early Nov or we could do it in place of the ornament exchange for something different. Do you have any more details on what it might incur?

Comment

I guess this would be like the gift exchange we do. I am thinking...with the gift exchange, ornament exchange, and card exchange do you think it will be too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
            I guess this would be like the gift exchange we do. I am thinking...with the gift exchange, ornament exchange, and card exchange do you think it will be too much?
            We'll I think it would give people choices only have to join if like to.
            If we did this early would for sure spread things out next year I will bring it up early see who would like to go from there

Comment

ok. sounds good

Comment

This is actually a really nice idea. I may have to join in next year, I am a bit too tight to do it now. I live on a very strict budget all of December and calculate all spending in advance.

Comment

I said Maybe as it gets to be a bit much. But that's My two cents.......
                  World's Best Manager

Comment

Im in......and then we could post pics of what we got....maybe draw names (however) around october...

Comment

Originally posted by SakiGirl View Post

me too I think it would be so much fun and I will give everyone plenty of time to get one together for sure
                      I nominate sakigirl to head this project up, set a deadline for entries, set a deadline for everyone to inbox her their address, name, etc have her assign (draw) a name for each of the entries. This could be the coolest thing ever...MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! PLEASE!!!! im already excited

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mcabee View Post

I nominate sakigirl to head this project up, set a deadline for entries, set a deadline for everyone to inbox her their address, name, etc have her assign (draw) a name for each of the entries. This could be the coolest thing ever...MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! PLEASE!!!! im already excited
                        I accept
                        and will make this amazing fun .
                        More great info to come let's rick 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mcabee View Post
                          Im in......and then we could post pics of what we got....maybe draw names (however) around october...
                          Yep everyone will make a like list and dislikes to help there person get stuff they like
                          example of a list
                          I love elf ornaments I have a tree all elfs
                          I love gothic unique ornaments one of my favorite is a big foot ornament I have
                          I am a huge fan hot tea
                          Love choc
                          I would love a minion ornament
                          Love candy molds or sprinkles
                          Ugly christmas ornaments would be cool

Dislikes
                          No glass ornaments we have cats
                          Not a fan of poinsettia

You get the idea here of how a list works it's to give your elf ideas you can even create a pintrest page of likes to help them

Once you recive your stocking yes will have a photo thread so everyone can see the goodies

This will be fun and for sure I will give a heads up it is coming and give rules and more .

Comment

Originally posted by SakiGirl View Post

Yep everyone will make a like list and dislikes to help there person get stuff they like
                            example of a list
                            I love elf ornaments I have a tree all elfs
                            I love gothic unique ornaments one of my favorite is a big foot ornament I have
                            I am a huge fan hot tea
                            Love choc
                            I would love a minion ornament
                            Love candy molds or sprinkles
                            Ugly christmas ornaments would be cool

Dislikes
                            No glass ornaments we have cats
                            Not a fan of poinsettia

You get the idea here of how a list works it's to give your elf ideas you can even create a pintrest page of likes to help them

Once you recive your stocking yes will have a photo thread so everyone can see the goodies

This will be fun and for sure I will give a heads up it is coming and give rules and more .
                            consider this......no hints no clues no wish lists....whomever you are "stuffing a stocking for" the info you collect to determine what goes in the stocking has to come from researching their posts...this way the gifts will be more of a surprise and better though out as opposed to having a shopping list. Just a thought...lets get rolling.......
                            Last edited by Don Mcabee; 12-31-2016, 06:53 AM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1265 users online. 7 members and 1258 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                            X