Elves on Youtube?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elves on Youtube?

This is kind of a weird question, but does anyone have any comments or think it would be somewhat interesting if I went on Youtube as an elf? I could just vlog about life as an elf and how the North Pole was doing, ect.
    So what do ya guys think?
    (I will take any criticism, good or bad, so don't feel bad if you think it sucks and want to tell me.)

Thanks,
    Holly
    "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." -Elf

Holly welcome to Christmas Fan Club! Holly sounds cool! Are we talking like a day to day type deal? I have not heard of anybody doing this, I say go for it!
    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
      Holly welcome to Christmas Fan Club! Holly sounds cool! Are we talking like a day to day type deal? I have not heard of anybody doing this, I say go for it!
      Thank a lot Chris, and since I'm in school right now, I don't know if it would be an everyday thing, but if it happens then it will probably be something like a day to day description kind of thing. I think it would be fun and I've been wanting to do something with my camcorder, so i figured this would be interesting.

Thanks for your support,
      Holly

Comment

I think it would be a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggy View Post
          I think it would be a great idea!
          Thanks!
          Holly

Comment

Sounds like a really cute idea!! Go for it! Me and my kids will watch!

Comment

I'd watch! That would be fun.... when can we expect a link?

Comment

sounds really cute Holly. I will look for it also.
                Makes a lot more sense than a "haunted" wedding. Some of you know what I am talking about. <----this is me being anonymous. LOL
                JW

crap, I signed my name again.
                Last edited by Just Whisper; 10-06-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea! I've seen Santa do it (Link is in the SP site under links), but never an elf.

Oh! If you need to do a quickie and cheap pointed ear with eyelash glue, look under the make-up section in the SP site!
                  People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy everyone like the idea. I'll post a link as soon as I get my costume together so keep a look out every few days or so. I really appreciate the support and I hope to hear from you all again.

Thanks,
                    Holly

Comment

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                      Sounds like a great idea! I've seen Santa do it (Link is in the SP site under links), but never an elf.

Oh! If you need to do a quickie and cheap pointed ear with eyelash glue, look under the make-up section in the SP site!
                      Sickie Ickie,
                      I looked on the website, but I'm not exactly sure where to find the Santa vlog.
                      Could you please help me?
                      Thanks,
                      Holly

Comment

http://www.wiredsanta.com/
                        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

cheap elf ears: http://www.members.shaw.ca/shortstor...pointyears.htm

Comment

Thanks Sickie, I really appreciate both links.

Thank you,
                            Holly

Comment

Sounds like a really cool idea!
                              Maybe YOU should be our new mascot!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1009 users online. 4 members and 1005 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X