12 Days of Cookies: Food Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 12 Days of Cookies: Food Network

    Just wanted to remind everyone that Food Networks, "12 Days of Cookies" is getting ready to start up again for this year. If you've already joined up to get these great recipes in the last couple of years then you shouldn't have to do anything as they will come automatically to your email when they start.

    If you haven't then here is a link for you to sign up and get stated....

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...16_112016_post

  • #2
    Thank you for sharing this link. Chocolate Whoopie Pies, Oh My!!!!!! There goes what is left of my waistline. I don't bake often but some of these recipes really look tempting. Let us know if any of you try them.
    Last edited by Just Whisper; 11-25-2016, 01:18 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't wait for these every year. I love trying new challenges okie recipes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I'm glad that the both of you enjoy getting the cookie recipes! I too am always excited when this time of year arrives, just because of everything being new with cookies. It makes cookies exchanges really fun to see all the new tastes that have come out!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Falasben View Post
          Just wanted to remind everyone that Food Networks, "12 Days of Cookies" is getting ready to start up again for this year. If you've already joined up to get these great recipes in the last couple of years then you shouldn't have to do anything as they will come automatically to your email when they start.

          If you haven't then here is a link for you to sign up and get stated....

          http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/p...16_112016_post
          FYI........the "12 Days of Christmas Cookies" has started as of today! So click on the link to get started with those recipes, once you sign up it renews itself every year so you only have to sign up once. Have fun baking!

          Comment


          • #6
            Dang, I wish that I hadn't missed that. I love making cookies. It's my favorite thing about this time of the year, and it would have been so cool to be able to watch that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DaniDavidson View Post
              Dang, I wish that I hadn't missed that. I love making cookies. It's my favorite thing about this time of the year, and it would have been so cool to be able to watch that.
              You can still log onto the link and get the recipes, and ones from previous years as well. Once you sign up they will automatically send the current years recipes to your email address when they start!

              Comment


              • #8
                I am guessing this is a yearly thing. I will have to check it out next year. I had no idea they did this!
                Are they always new and different recipes or just traditional ones?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Britanica View Post
                  I am guessing this is a yearly thing. I will have to check it out next year. I had no idea they did this!
                  Are they always new and different recipes or just traditional ones?
                  They are always new ones each year, and if you sign up for them they automatically send them to you when they are ready to start. Nice thing is that you can always go online and check out previous years recipies!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Falasben View Post

                    They are always new ones each year, and if you sign up for them they automatically send them to you when they are ready to start. Nice thing is that you can always go online and check out previous years recipies!
                    Ahh sweet! I will be sure ti sign up for it. I am going to check out what they did this year. I am curious. I am always looking for new treats to make every year though my family tends to like the same 3 haha

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I love watching this! My mom actually got me into it last year. They have such good recipes. I love that they leave them on the site after too. I have a few saved I want to try next year.

                      Comment

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 2134 users online. 10 members and 2124 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

                      Working...
                      X