Favorite holiday appetizers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite holiday appetizers

I am not sure if people actually have a favorite holiday appetizer or not. I think most of them are enjoyed throughout the year unless they are special dishes...

So for me, even though you can eat them any time of the year... Is Shrimp Cocktail. We only get for Christmas when we have friends over for our "pre-Christmas" party.

I am a sucker for tiny pizzas. I know this is something you can do any time of the year but it is the only time my sister makes them!! She makes them in cupcake trays and oh my goodness they are amazing!

They are like them pizza bagel things you can buy frozen but like 2000% times better. I will have the get the recipe and share it on here

Comment

Starting around October, I kind of take over the kitchen and start preparing seasonal dishes which, my wife doesn't mind and although, I'm not sure how good I am at it, I just really enjoy trying new recipes and perfecting the traditional ones. We are usually so preoccupied with the main dishes, cookies and other holiday treats that we completely forget about the appetizers and lets be honest, who doesn't love shrimp and pizza? Perhaps shrimp pizza! Thanks for the inspiration and share more idea's!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1259 users online. 7 members and 1252 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
      X