Cookie Making

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookie Making

Do you bake lots of cookies during the holiday? I do. Cookie making is one of my favorite things about this time of the year. I usually try to make about ten different kinds of cookies because I love to try out different ones.

Do you make different ones each year? I have about 6 kinds I do every year. I also don't do all from scratch recipes anymore because I just don't have the time!
    Like this year I had to get some of those prerolled dough loafs and they did come out surprisingly good but still not the same as what I make.

Comment

I normally do but this year and last year I didn't make so much. I like to make at least 5 different kinds and I always try to make them different every year. It is actually very relaxing for me!

Comment

I love baking cookies for the holidays. I make about ten different kinds between Nov and Dec. I love sharing my treats with everyone. Family,friends,neighbors and store owners that I have known for years.

Comment

I bake from before thanksgiving right up till christmas and make many confections for many between cookies,cakes,breads sweet treats my busy season.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1421 users online. 6 members and 1415 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
          X