Gifting idea!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifting idea!

I got a good idea with Christmas presents, in eastern style!!
    1. Translate your or other’s name into different styles of Chinese characters and put them on whatever you want! Signatures, T-shirts, Crafts, Cups, anywhere…

search for "chinese ink design" and you will find Chinese Symbol and Calligraphy for Tattoo .
    This website can help you change your names (or any words you like) into different styles of Chinese character!! This site does not allow copying contents, so after you got what you want on your monitor, Print Screen!! and you can use the Chinese pattern anyway you want FOR FREE by copying them!

2. They also have ample selection for exquisite Chinese gift, arts crafts, decorations and accessories in their shop.

With this idea, you can do gifting or sign your gifts in an eastern style!!

Chinese new year is also coming, I think I will do my present for my Asian friends in this way too!

Hope this help!

What about gifts that you can make and that are environmentally sustainable as well?

That's the Green Gift's idea!

Comment

What a good idea to use another language. You could do this with any language, really, though Chinese characters would definitely look good. You could do a shirt that says Grandpa or Dad or Friend - whatever. I'm writing this idea down!

Comment

I think I'll stick to giving Chia Pets as gifts.

Comment

I had the idea once (I even had a Chinese friend) of putting Naughty Words on T-Shirts and selling them. I never followed through with it, but I thought it was a good idea... at the time...

EG, I got this great magazine in the mail today! There are some GREAT gift ideas in there! (things you never knew) LOL
          World's Best Manager

Comment

Yea, I used to get that catalog but I never ordered anything, so I guess I'm off the list.
            In the past two days I got a "What on Earth" catalog, a "Grandin Road" catalog, and another one with weird stuff in it (can't remember the name).

Comment

I just got a "What on Earth" catalog. (Thanks again EG!)
              World's Best Manager

Comment

Grandin Road....AMazing products at prices that only Bill GAtes can afford. I get the feeling this thread started off as an ad for the first two peoples products. I also get the feeling we lost them along the way. LOL Things you never knew existed has some cool stuff, but not usually anything I ever actually order.

Comment

Originally posted by theedwin View Post
                  I just got a "What on Earth" catalog. (Thanks again EG!)
                  Oops! Sorry, I guess that's my fault. You've been FOUND!! LOL
                  They have some pretty funny Tee shirts for sale.

A couple of my favorites are:

"National Sarcasm Society----Like we need your support!"

"After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W.T.F."

Comment

Grinch, I love those. LMAO

While my daughter and I were shopping in Panama City Beach we stopped in a little shop and I bought some buttons a bumper stickers. They are funny. I got

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

"Sarcasm is just one more free service we offer".

"If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a horrible warning".

"Please don't hate me because of my superior intellect and sarcastic attitude".

"Only my cat understands me".
                    of course she doesn't really. LOL

Our family is very sarcastic so we love sarcastic and bad attitude jokes on anything...buttons, tshirts, stickers, graffiti on the side of your car.

Comment

I use this saying all the time.
                      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Me too sickie. That is why I love the sticker. It simply explains our political system in short. LOL

Comment

Those are pretty good, Whisper! I always plan to order some of those shirts, but always put it off.

Another one I like is: "Medicated for your Protection".

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                            Grinch, I love those. LMAO

While my daughter and I were shopping in Panama City Beach we stopped in a little shop and I bought some buttons a bumper stickers. They are funny. I got

"Sarcasm is just one more free service we offer".

"If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a horrible warning".

"Please don't hate me because of my superior intellect and sarcastic attitude".

"Only my cat understands me". of course she doesn't really. LOL

Our family is very sarcastic so we love sarcastic and bad attitude jokes on anything...buttons, tshirts, stickers, graffiti on the side of your car.
                            my family and I are into the sarcastic and bad attitude jokes as well.
                            I used to have a T-shirt that said Mouth operates faster then the Brian and my old co-workers agreed with me on that one. LOL!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1081 users online. 4 members and 1077 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                            X