What age do you think it is hardest to shop for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What age do you think it is hardest to shop for?

A lot of people say the teen years but I find that 30's and 40's are the hardest. My husband and I are great examples. We both know each other so well but never know what to get one another.
    Kids are a piece of cake, specially the younger ones. Then teens, well you just give them a giftcard to somewhere and they are pleased. lol

I'm not sure. I mean kids under 10 are usually easy because they have such general likes and dislikes. I would say teens are up there. I mean unless you get gift cards which I never cared to do myself.

Comment

Yeah - my husband is the hardest to shop for. Whatever gadget or thing he wants, he buys himself! Except for his new calendar - I'll get him that.

We send each other links to items as "suggestions"

My daughter (20), I'll either pitch in for the new tattoo she wants or gift/gas cards. She's got a lot more expensive tastes than I do!

For the rest of my family, we draw names at Thanksgiving and set a $ limit, usually $25. Then when we get together again on Christmas Eve, we have a cheesy light up necklace we have to wear while opening our gift. (which sounds good, but one or the other of my sisters always buys for the other 2 of us and that makes things awkward)

Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2133 users online. 10 members and 2123 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
      X