Cheapest FM transmitter for Home Depot WindowFX Plus projector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest FM transmitter for Home Depot WindowFX Plus projector

Hi. I just got a Home Depot projector. I donít have a big Bluetooth speaker, and I was thinking of the FM transmitter route, so I wonít have hoards of people in the yard, especially when it gets cold. People can drive by, tune to a station, and listen. Whatís the best budget friendly/easy to use FM transmitter for Home Depot WindowFX Plus projector, that a store sells? I could get it online, but itís a backup choice. Thanks.

Just utilize your program to locate a downloadable ShowBox apk document connection, for example, ShowBox - Movies and TV-appears for nothing! - Showbox Downloads App. The last advance to getting ShowBox up and running is, after you download ShowBox, open the document and finish its establishment. Showbox APK

Comment

What I use is one of those cheap IPod transmitters, the kind you use to broadcast your iPod through your car radio. I don't have a link to the one I use, but I think it cost me around 8 dollars on E-bay several years ago.
      it works GREAT and will broadcast as far as 1/4 mile away.
      Note: If you go to the tutorial section of this forum and look on Page 3 for my thread " Gemmy Light Show Box usage tips", there is a pic of the transmitter I use.
      Last edited by EnlightenedGrinch; 12-10-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

The Korean New Year is a Seollal or Lunar New Year's Day. Despite the manner in which that January 1 is, without a doubt, the focal day of the year, Seollal, the basic day of the lunar logbook, is more crucial for Koreans. A festival of the Lunar New Year Happy New Year Wallpapers 2019 for Facebook

Comment

Vidmate is primarily an Android application, the client should download VidMate App Download a proficient and surely understood android emulator onto the PC

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1790 users online. 8 members and 1782 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
          X