Santa's Snowy Flight - Free CFC Projection Effect Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa's Snowy Flight - Free CFC Projection Effect Video

For Christmas FanClub members. Personal use only.

If you haven't signed up for a free membership... what are you waiting for?! Be sure to do so prior to attempting to download, it only takes 2 minutes. Click to here to get started.

Santa's on his way, and the it seems that it will be a white Christmas indeed!

Each video in this post in similiar but have various formats to utilize. Please let me know what mods you'd like, I'd be happy to tweak to your needs (as long as you promise to post images or video on how looks in your display).

Click the title to go to the download page, each can be downloaded at your desired quality.

Click here to get started

Enjoy!! Please share with any you know that might be able to use these and feel free to reach out with questions.

-jimmy
    Last edited by Jimmy; 12-09-2016, 12:04 PM.

So how do I download? When I click on the "Click to get started" link it just sends me to edit my profile section

Comment

victor, jimmy probably just needs to make an adjustment. I have the same issue. Thank you for bringing that to his attention. Check back soon.

jimmy, I have been wanting to use this projection for a year. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
        victor, jimmy probably just needs to make an adjustment. I have the same issue. Thank you for bringing that to his attention. Check back soon.

jimmy, I have been wanting to use this projection for a year. Cool.
        Sorry for the confusion, this is an interim method of delivery. I haven't landed on the best solution for resources like this. I believe the media manager included in our eminent upgrade will likely suffice. I will be tweaking this page and adding another round of projection videos tomorrow.

If you click the title within the player, it will take you to the player page where you'll see the download button. I've noticed the title disappears after playing the video which is really annoying but if you refresh the page or right click "open frame in new window/tab" it will reappear.

To be super clear; click the red title i.e. "Santa's Snowy Flight" located within the player, find the "Download" button the page.

Please reach out with any additional concerns/questions, and have a great night.

-jimmy

Comment

Nope. I still cannot get it to work. Maybe tomorrow? LOL

Comment

And it will not give me an option of opening in a new window. Sorry for double posting but the forum still won't allow me to edit posts.

Comment

Well that's doubly annoying! try now. You should now be able to click the link below the video to get to the download page.

-jimmy

Comment

Nope, clicking on the red link only enlarges the screen to full size without any option to download

Comment

Well, looks like Vimeo won't be winning the bid. I'll continue hunting for a better solution today.

Although not an acceptable solution as we should be able to download with any device and on all browsers, I have tested and the download button does appear for me when I use Safari or Chrome on desktop. Victor, are you on a mobile device by any chance?

I will get links up pointing to an actual cloud file sharing service like Dropbox or Box type service today until we can test with the new native asset/media manager that will be a part of the eminent upgrade happening overnight tonight.

Thanks for your continued patience while I work out the kinks and find the easiest solution to share.

-jimmy

Comment

I use FireFox but just for a test i went to Chrome and still no luck. At least we are finding out now, before it gets too close to Christmas. I have faith you will get it all working.

Comment

Jimmy

I don't use a mobile device for downloading, only my laptop win 7 user. I've used dropbox and its pretty good though

Comment

Sorry for the delay but I think I have this figured out... you can click the "Click here to get started" linl below each video to be taken to the Vimeo page for the video. There you will see the "Download" button. Enjoy!!

-jimmy

Comment

Works great thanks. I'll incorporate this into my drive in video reel. Thanks for the videos

Victor

Comment

• Jimmy
                            Jimmy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sweet! More to come... Keep an eye out. Let me know if there's any issues and please share the outcome!

Those are so cute! I totally love them.

Comment

• hottie1974
                            hottie1974 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            can i get them

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1399 users online. 7 members and 1392 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                        X