TV vs Projector; any preference?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV vs Projector; any preference?

I’m in the process of building a “Santa’s Village” for my front yard and I’m debating on whether or not I should use a projector for the scenes in the windows or use a TV instead? What do you guys think?

The only reason I’m considering TVs is because I have a couple extra 32” TVs I can use instead of 2 new projectors (I have one projector now, but need 3 for this) The downside is that I’ll be limited to the windows being 32” diagonally. I think that might be too small.

I need to figure out this problem first before I start building the walls and cutting out windows. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you wanting to hang the TV on the window? I have done both. I will say the projection looks better in the window than the TV did. I had to drape a black sheer cloth over my TV to make it not look like a TV. Mine was for a Halloween projection. I would try it and see what it looks like.

Also the Home Depot Black Friday ad is out and the projector they sell that comes with projections will be on sale for $29...I believe.

Comment

I would recommend the projector. It looks better and it can be adjusted easier. But if your looking to not break the bank on your display then I would go with the 2 TVs you already have.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1969 users online. 12 members and 1957 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
      X