Here are some Christmas CDs that I have:

Album

Sing Along With Mitch - Mitch Miller and the Gang

The Christmas Album - Neil Diamond

The Christmas Album Vol. 2 - Neil Diamond

Merry Christmas Wherever You Are - George Strait

Merry Christmas Strait to You - George Strait

Fresh Cut Christmas - George Strait
    Last edited by frosty04; 09-08-2013, 08:24 PM.

Do they all have to be CD's, or can they be vinyl recordings as well?

Comment

You can probably only find them on CDs.

Comment

Get the Michael Buble' Christmas album!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

One of my favorite Christmas albums is Perry Como Sings Merry Christmas Music, its a classic!

For something more modern i like Low - Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by frosty04 View Post
            You can probably only find them on CDs.
            Well I was just wondering if one can list Christmas Albums that are on vinyl recordings as well as CD's? But if CD's are what you are looking for only, then that's okay too!
            Last edited by Falasben; 10-02-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I currently have 920 Christmas songs on my iPod so listing every album would be quite the chore.

One of my favorite new Christmas CDs was released last year - - -

Rod Stewart - Merry Christmas, Baby

While I do like Rod Stewart in general, I was taken by complete surprise at how really great this CD is. His version of "Auld Lang Syne" is absolutely stirring.
              The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

You've got a nice selection of music Frosty04! There's nothing like listening to a favorite Christmas CD to get the holiday spirit going.
                There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rybcon View Post
                  I currently have 920 Christmas songs on my iPod so listing every album would be quite the chore.

One of my favorite new Christmas CDs was released last year - - -

Rod Stewart - Merry Christmas, Baby

While I do like Rod Stewart in general, I was taken by complete surprise at how really great this CD is. His version of "Auld Lang Syne" is absolutely stirring.
                  I never counted up how many Christmas songs that I have. Probably a few hundred at least. I agree though. It would be quite the chore to listen to every single one.

But every year without fail I have to listen to the music from a Charlie Brown Christmas. I LOVE that cd. It's one that I listen to year round.

Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

I mostly have individual songs that I have purchased .. or recorded off of the radio. So I do not have that many actual CD's. Here's what I do have :

A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi Trio
                    Christmas Celebration by Manheim Steamroller
                    Christmas Wonderland by Bert Kaempfert (I heard the song Jingo Jango on the radio & loved it so much I contacted the radio station to find out what it was .. then the only
                    way to buy the song was to get the CD. Now I like all the music on the CD)
                    Christmas Portrait by the Carpenters
                    In the Christmas Mood by The Glenn Miller Orchestra
                    Tis the Season it's a compilation of instrumentals that I got at Target ... Love this cd

Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

This is probably not news to most, but on the off chance - - - If you're looking for music for a light display show give Gary Hoey's - "Ho, Ho, Hoey" album a listen.
                      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

I have a new Christmas CD Album

A Cherry Cherry Christmas - Neil Diamond

Comment

I have some two Twisted Christmas albums too. They're probably parodies of the real Christmas songs.
                          Last edited by frosty04; 02-11-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Has anyone seen or heard of any new Christmas CD's coming out for this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
                              Has anyone seen or heard of any new Christmas CD's coming out for this year?
                              Hmm, found these with a quick Google search.
                              http://www.rollingstone.com/music/fe...album-20141027
                              http://time.com/3503348/idina-menzel-christmas-album/
                              http://www.hallels.com/articles/1035...track-here.htm

And an overview article:
                              http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/2...ms-look-month/
                              Nutcracker fetishist.
                              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 781 users online. 2 members and 779 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X