website that lists radio stations that have gone all Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Sad news. But I'm sure other companies will buy up whatever stations they might have to sell.

Just checked out their website, and it looks like KC is one of the few cities where Iheartmedia don't have a station.
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Sad news indeed. Thanks for letting us know.
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Originally posted by howard langston View Post
        Sad news. Iheartmedia filed for bankruptcy, so there's at least a chance they and their Christmas stations will be going away soon. Enjoy it while you can, everyone.
        Did they say when they are going off the air? Right now it is still playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post

Did they say when they are going off the air? Right now it is still playing.
          No idea. I'm hoping it's one of those bankruptcies in name-only. Or at least that new owners will just take over and things continue as normal.

Comment

Music Choice is now playing Christmas in July. But it is different this year than last year. They are playing the hip-hop and pop versions to please the millennials. They say you can go on their Music Choice app and look up the All Xmas to listen to the classics. I could not find it.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1398 users online. 7 members and 1391 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
            X