website that lists radio stations that have gone all Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not fair to say you bought a new Christmas CD and not tell us what you got!!
    The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	151263
      Just a collection of various artists but I like it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	151264
        Maybe this picture will work better

Comment

Thanks. Good collection

Comment

I just found out a local radio station is already playing Christmas music. I was very surprised. They usually started the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Comment

There's finally a station in my area playing all-Christmas music now. Gotta check it out!
              Nutcracker fetishist.
              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Alot of stations changed over this week. Finally some in this area too. (over the air .. not just streaming) Now there are 3 stations that are all Christmas. Hopefully I can avoid commercials (too many and too long) by switching between the 3 stations.
                Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Wow .. 229 stations went to all Christmas music Friday and Saturday!!

With 487 stations now playing all Christmas music hopefully there is one near you for your listening pleasure.
                  Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Station RYB-IPOD is broadcasting strong with an all Christmas format.

Comment

LOL. Gotta love it. WVIK-MP3 is all Christmas all the time. Fa-la-laaaa

Comment

WVIK-MP3 has gone all Christmas. lol

This website reports that 2 stations have gone all Christmas. The first one is in Branson MO and they changed over on the 3rd. The 2nd one popped up today and it's in Gearhart, OR. http://www.stationintel.com/specials.aspx

Comment

we got nothing here...but i been playing youtube christmAS MUSIC to a live fireplace its cool

Comment

A station in Central Park, WA started their Christmas music today. Is that near anyone? Craig maybe?

Comment

Central Park is near Aberdeen and Hoquiam on the coast. Even though I recently spent 27 years in Washington state until last year, I'd never heard of it until you just mentioned it! So I looked it up. Not sure, but I don't think anyone in the forum lives near there.
                              Nutcracker fetishist.
                              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

9 stations are listed as being all Christmas

I bet the number will jump quickly now that we're in November. I wonder how long it will take for someone around here to start.

They modified the website. Now you can submit a station that has gone all Christmas. I'm guessing they'll verify your entry and then if true, they will add the station to the list. It's good that they added that option.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1037 users online. 4 members and 1033 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X