website that lists radio stations that have gone all Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of stations jumping on the band wagon now. Yippee !!!
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

WOW. Yesterday it was around 32 stations. Today it is at 61 stations. Gotta love it.
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Whoops. They are slacking a bit. The number of stations has been at 82 for a few days now. 3 stations in this area started playing Christmas music around the clock and they are not on the list. Boo hoo.

Comment

I personally like listening to the Christmas station on Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by ernies View Post
            I personally like listening to the Christmas station on Pandora.
            Hey cool, I just tuned them in and they're playing Christmas Time is here!
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Well it looks like they changed the link .. which would explain why the list was never changing. Strange that they did it in the middle of "the season".
              Oh well. Here's the new link. Hope you see your favorite radio station on there.

http://www.stationintel.com/specials.aspx

Comment

Wow .. today was a big day. 67 stations were added to the list today. Fa-La-La ....

Comment

They've started !!! They've started !!!

The website lists 2 radio stations : one in New Mexico and one in New York have gone to all Christmas music !! Yippee !!!

Though I think the one in NM is an internet station. The one in New York is WVOA.

I know I can listen to Christmas music all the time with my mp3 player or on the internet but it is still exciting to see the radio stations go all Christmas.

Of course it won't happen here until mid November at the earliest. (why do I keep hearing the song "Anticipation" in my head?! LOL)

Comment

Well this isn't a website but it can be loaded up on your smartphones. I'm sure most of you know about it....called "Tunein Radio". It's a free app for your phones and right now you can get Halloween and Christmas themed music. These are all being broadcast through the Tunein Radio app., and they offer a pretty wide selection from all over the world.

They also have a wide selection of other types of music as well as sports, news, talk, and podcast. They even offer these by language and also locations and local radio. Anyway, just thought anyone who is interested might check it out.

Comment

I was just going to mention the Tunein Radio phone app. Been using it for almost a year now, love it!

Comment

This is an interesting site : http://radio.about.com/od/christmasr...-Radio-Hub.htm

Comment

Wow .. according to the site there are 387 radio stations that have gone all Christmas. LOVE IT !!!

Almost 100 stations were added to the list yesterday and today.

Fa la la ....

Comment

I enjoy "Yuleplay'many old artist country-jazz,kids just so many you can choose the eras it really is nice.

Comment

Yippee !!

2 stations have already gone to all Christmas music.

A Tulsa station was the first on the 10th.
                              2nd was Atlantic City - Cape May on the 17th.

I wonder who will be third.

Comment

I have "Tunein Radio" app on my phone. I get Christmas music anytime I want year round! And if offers a variation of all kinds of holiday music. I can even get Halloween music.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1034 users online. 1 members and 1033 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X