Did it stop yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did it stop yet?

Silly question but it is days after Christmas and I have a feeling it hasn't. I love Christmas but it gets to the point where I just avoid the radio after so many days in to December.
    I am a fan of the music, I just don't want to listen to nothing but Christmas music.

Originally posted by Britanica View Post
    Silly question but it is days after Christmas and I have a feeling it hasn't. I love Christmas but it gets to the point where I just avoid the radio after so many days in to December.
    I am a fan of the music, I just don't want to listen to nothing but Christmas music.
    There are a lot of places to go to online to listen to Christmas music year round. I'm listening to a online site called AccuRadio.com and you can go on there anytime to listen. After the season is over, you do have to search a little to find it, but it's there and it's also free go sign up and listen. It take a while for me to whine down from the holidays, just from the fact that Christmas is also my birthday! So for me it's a really big day and I don't want to let it go either!

It's a good thing we have CFC here to help us get through the year, and to remind us all what this special holiday is all about!
    "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Originally posted by Britanica View Post
      It's okay to feel that way, cause I feel your not alone! I too still hang onto that Christmas feeling even after the day is come and gone. Probably more so for me cause Christmas is also my birthday. As far as the music goes, yes pretty much all of the radio stations have stopped playing our favorite songs on the air. This is when I turn to the internet and find Christmas music there year round. There are a lot of sites that play our favorite music year round.

I usually listen to AccuRadio.com, there I can find Christmas music all the time. After the season is over, I do have to search for it as they move it to their sub-stations. But it's there, for you and anyone else to listen to whenever your want! And it's free to listen to their basic stations with commercials. But hey, it's like listening to the radio, after awhile you don't hear them.

Plus we have Christmas Fan Club to always help us get through those gloomy days when we all need some cheering up and to keep us on track till next Christmas!
      "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

I know what you mean about that feeling that Christmas isn't over yet. I try to hang on as long as I can, especially since Christmas is also my birthday. I think that's why I belong to CFC, it helps me to stretch it out all year long. Since radio stations have stopped playing music, I usually switch to online sites to get my music year round. I can listen anytime I want and it's free to join. This is just one of many, so I would seek out some sites to see which one you like. I've provided a link to what I listen to if you'd like to check it out.

http://www.accuradio.com

Comment

Your not alone on this one, as many people feel the same way! I usually try to stretch it out for as long as I can (since Christmas is my birthday as well) I tend to make it go farther if I can. At least the feeling anyway. I understand to about the music, once Christmas is over. . . BOOM! It's gone from the airwaves. It's kind of a really big let down you know!

This is when I turn to the internet for Christmas music as there are a number of places you can check out to find your favorite music year round.
          I listen to a site called AccuRadio.com as I can get holiday music year round and it's free to use as well. It keeps my spirit up especially after a few months of not hearing Christmas music. So I hope this might help you some in at least keeping the sounds of Christmas alive year round.

I am providing a link below.

http://www.accuradio.com

Comment

Oh yes, soon as the new year hits, I don't hear it anymore. I don't listen to the radio much though but I don't hear it in shops or anything anymore. My aunt listens to it till March though. She said she celebrates the season, not just Christmas.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 931 users online. 8 members and 923 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
            X