Great Christmas Light Fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Christmas Light Fight

So did anyone catch the Great Christmas Light Fight show on last night? I only saw the first hour. House that won was deserving enough but I won't say much more for now so as not to spoil it for those that have it on the DVR.

I'll get back to you I have it on DVR. My 8 year old fell asleep and she would kill me if I watched it without her

Comment

I taped it, but haven't watched it yet. Last year I taped them all and finally had time AFTER Christmas to watch them.
      I loved the show last year, but I'd be happy if they would cut out some of the coaxed drama from the contestants.

Comment

Originally posted by EnlightenedGrinch View Post
        I taped it, but haven't watched it yet. Last year I taped them all and finally had time AFTER Christmas to watch them.
        I loved the show last year, but I'd be happy if they would cut out some of the coaxed drama from the contestants.
        Your dating yourself calling it "taped". Beta or VHS. And remember laser disks!? I think my mother still has a few and a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Icepick View Post
          Your dating yourself calling it "taped". Beta or VHS. And remember laser disks!? I think my mother still has a few and a player.
          Hey....I remember Laser Disks, and I have a player and about 40 movies on them. Great players and great resolution from the playser and disks.

Now about the show, yes watched both hours and both groups deserved to win. Especially the last family on the last hour! But for those who haven't seen it, I won't be the spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Icepick View Post
            I don't need to date myself. I'm older than dirt and twice as fast. LOL

We don't own a DVR. Do have three VCRs and one DVD Recorder. I like to record shows just like our forefathers did when this country was founded.

Comment

Nothing wrong in still owning a VCR. I still have 2 that are the 4-head, stereo hi-fi's that I still use today. I've got a lot of VHS tapes that are in great condition and I watch movies that are not in print on DVD's.

Comment

Last edited by Icepick; 12-13-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I've still got an old Beta VCR in the attic. It even has a "wired" remote control.

I'll leave it to somebody in my will and they can take it on "Antiques Roadshow".

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1789 users online. 8 members and 1781 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                  X