X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Brown

Just letting you know about a re-release of some Charlie Brown specials :

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Cha...llection/18709

Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Thanks Tori. Love the peanuts gang.

Comment

You can never go wrong by watching the Peanut's Specials. I try to watch them every year if I can, my wife doesn't care for them, but I sure do! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Thanks for the info!
        "Christmas isn't just a day...it's a frame of mind!"

Comment

Anyone know when its going to be on TV this year?

Comment

Bought them on DVD a few years ago and watch them every Christmas!

Comment

Same here timpwk, who needs commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
                . . . my wife doesn't care for them, but I sure do!
                I watched the Charlie Brown Christmas special for the first time since I was a kid just a few days ago and I may have to side with your wife on this one. Honestly, the whole thing just seemed kind of weird to me.

Comment

I used to watch Charlie Brown Christmas when I was a kid and I bought all three dvds including the Halloween and Thanksgiving specials 7 years ago. I am surprise that CBS still televised CB Christmas and the reason why is that Linus is on stage explaining the meaning of Christmas with the birth of Christ. I thought all three networks avoids all that now.

Comment

In theory, I agree Doug. That being said, some things are untouchable and I think the Charlie Brown Christmas is on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post
                      I used to watch Charlie Brown Christmas when I was a kid and I bought all three dvds including the Halloween and Thanksgiving specials 7 years ago. I am surprise that CBS still televised CB Christmas and the reason why is that Linus is on stage explaining the meaning of Christmas with the birth of Christ. I thought all three networks avoids all that now.
                      That was controversial from the get-go, but Charles Schulz insisted. Look it up.
                      Nutcracker fetishist.
                      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

It is so hard to catch it on TV. It always shows way too early.

Comment

I love these movies! My mother always made me watch them when I was younger and I would hate it! But, now that I"m older I do like watching them.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2162 users online. 10 members and 2152 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                          X