Christmas episodes of tv shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas episodes of tv shows

Wow. Talk about going down memory lane ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ision_episodes

Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

I'm wondering if the list is all about Christmas, or are there shows that just happen around Christmas time? Some of them I would think the latter. But it's really an interesting list. Think about the man hours it took to research and put together.
    Last edited by Falasben; 12-03-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I would guess they were all in some way Christmas themed and set around the holiday season.

Comment

I found this DVD at Wal-mart last week. It's got a variety of old Christmas themed TV shows, most from the '50s and '60s it looks like. 49 episodes in all.
        I'm looking forward to watching them and it was only $5.00.

Comment

Well looking from the list you've provided there's a lot of variety there! Most of those are in black and white but you might find that some (from the titles) may be live broadcast, which is pretty cool if you like original programing. But it's good mix of shows and you got a great deal on the purchase.

Comment

Vicar Of Dibley - The Christmas Lunch. ( just got the DVD - The Immaculate Collection )

Comment

I think my favorites are Home Improvement christmas episodes. So funny! Tim Allen + Christmas = GOLD

Comment

I wish I could gather all the Christmas episodes from my favorite shows and then make a homemade dvd of just my favorites. That would be great. I'd watch for hours with a big smile on my face.
                Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Our newspaper printed a column a few weeks ago where some national critic listed his Top 10 best T.V. Christmas episodes of all time.
                  Number one went to an episode of the old Jack Benny Show from the 50's called "Jack goes Christmas Shopping". Jack is in a department store constantly driving a clerk (Mel Blanc) crazy. The critic did comment that the networks today could not get away with showing an ending like this episode had.
                  I have a compilation DVD of 30 old Jack Benny shows and this episode was on there. I had forgotten most of it, but it was pretty funnny. Especially considering how dated the show is. And he was right-the ending is a bit dark. I won't spoil it for anyone who wants to see it sometime.

Also in the top 10 was a "Green Acres" episode. The one where Oliver wants a real Christmas tree and all the locals are buying fake trees that ooze real sap and spray "spruce juice". (One of my favorites. I love Green Acres.)

Comment

For anyone who likes Little House on the Prairie, they are coming out with a dvd that has two of their Christmas episodes on it :

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Lit...hristmas/20169

Comment

the ones from the 70's sitcoms
                      and from my favorite cartoon pinky and the brain
                      the magic of xmas surrounds us

Comment

Just a FYI for anyone who might be interested. These are on the TLC channel.

WednesdayNov2607.00 PM(60 Minutes)
                        Extreme ChristmasTreesTV-PG, CCJust like the 12 Days of Christmas itself, Extreme ChristmasTrees will capture the anticipation, excitement and sheer joy embodied by theultimate Christmas icon: The Christmas Tree.

WednesdayNov2608.00 PM(60 Minutes)
                        Crazy ChristmasLightsTV-G, CCThis special goes inside the homes and lives of the craziestholiday decorators. Experience the madness when holiday decorating is taken toa whole new level! Get up close and see what happens when homeowners go overthe top with their holiday displays.

WednesdayNov2609.00 PM(60 Minutes)
                        Invasion of theChristmas LightsTV-PG, CCInvasion of the Christmas Lights is a one-hour holidayspecial that criss-crosses the U.S. to chronicle families of extreme Christmaslighting enthusiasts and documenting their glorious, outrageous and elaboratedisplays.

WednesdayNov2610.00 PM(60 Minutes)
                        Invasion of theChristmas Lights 2TV-PG, CCINVASION OF THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS 2 takes you insidethe world of extreme Christmas light decorators. Join us as we criss-cross theUS and visit 6 homes where wizards of light out-do the neighbors and put onholiday displays that make you go: "wow."

WednesdayNov2611.00 PM(60 Minutes)
                        Crazy ChristmasLightsTV-G, CCThis special goes inside the homes and lives of the craziestholiday decorators. Experience the madness when holiday decorating is taken toa whole new level! Get up close and see what happens when homeowners go overthe top with their holiday displays.

ThursdayNov 2712.00AM(60 Minutes)
                        Invasion of theChristmas LightsTV-PG, CCInvasion of the Christmas Lights is a one-hour holidayspecial that criss-crosses the U.S. to chronicle families of extreme Christmaslighting enthusiasts and documenting their glorious, outrageous and elaboratedisplays.

ThursdayNov 2701.00AM(60 Minutes)
                        Invasion of theChristmas Lights 2TV-PG, CCINVASION OF THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS 2 takes you insidethe world of extreme Christmas light decorators. Join us as we criss-cross theUS and visit 6 homes where wizards of light out-do the neighbors and put onholiday displays that make you go: "wow."

ThursdayNov 2702.00AM(60 Minutes)
                        Extreme ChristmasTreesTV-PG, CCJust like the 12 Days of Christmas itself, Extreme ChristmasTrees will capture the anticipation, excitement and sheer joy embodied by theultimate Christmas icon: The Christmas Tree.

Comment

THe Grinch is a very funny christmas movie

Comment

For anyone who is interested. COZI and MEtv are playing alot of Christmas episodes of some old shows this weekend. Enjoy.
                            Both of these stations are available on cable and over-the-air.

Comment

As i have been catching alot of these shows and i watch many on youtube as well i just love my christmas programs.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1789 users online. 8 members and 1781 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X