Home Alone: The Holiday Heist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Home Alone: The Holiday Heist

    Looks terrible. . .




  • #2
    only home alones ive seen are the first 2, dont have any desire to see any of the others. this one is no exception.
    You'll shoot your eye out kid!

    Comment


    • #3
      It looks really bad. It looks like something that would come on the Disney Channel. They've just hijacked a franchise at this point.

      The first one is the only good one. Even the second is not really a good movie. So you have one classic and three throw-away films.

      The first one actually came on TV tonight. I watched it. Still a classic.

      Comment


      • #4
        i love the first 2, second one isnt as good as the first, sure.. but its still a good watch.. i watched the first tonight too and after years of not having seen it from start to finish, it still makes me laugh.... and cringe. lol
        You'll shoot your eye out kid!

        Comment


        • #5
          Ha ha. Why cringe?

          Comment


          • #6
            all the nail stepping and paint cans and broken ornaments... i can feel their pain as i watch it happen.. as my mom would say "that makes my nuts hurt"

            lol
            You'll shoot your eye out kid!

            Comment


            • #7
              not to mention all the spills down the stairs and he landed on the top of his head at one point. i know its all fake but it just looks so painful! lol
              You'll shoot your eye out kid!

              Comment


              • #8
                I like the first one going to watch it tonight!
                Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mariposa0283 View Post
                  all the nail stepping and paint cans and broken ornaments... i can feel their pain as i watch it happen.. as my mom would say "that makes my nuts hurt"

                  lol
                  Originally posted by mariposa0283 View Post
                  not to mention all the spills down the stairs and he landed on the top of his head at one point. i know its all fake but it just looks so painful! lol

                  Ah yes, well that makes sense. It's actually amazing sometimes how violent a lot of kids' movies, TV shows and cartoons actually are, but because they're wrapped in a layer of un-realism everyone approves. Including myself.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chris View Post
                    I like the first one going to watch it tonight!
                    Awesome movie! A real classic.

                    RIP John Candy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SPX View Post
                      Ah yes, well that makes sense. It's actually amazing sometimes how violent a lot of kids' movies, TV shows and cartoons actually are, but because they're wrapped in a layer of un-realism everyone approves. Including myself.

                      pretty much as long as its slapstick, its ok...

                      i grew up watching things like terminator and freddy kruger so to me its just weird that people shelter their kids from movies so much.. sure i wouldnt let my hypothetical kids watch the saw movies, but some of the things parents are trying to protect their kids from now a days are ridiculous.
                      You'll shoot your eye out kid!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        When I was a kid my dad was iffy about what he'd let me watch and not watch. I remember being delighted when I was about 7 or 8 and he let me watch Robocop. That was certainly an exception to the rule. When I got a little older I moved in with my mom and she let me watch whatever I wanted to.

                        If I had kids of my own, I would keep an eye on what they were watching but I would remember that R rated movies didn't damage me or anything.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Except you need to remember your "R" rated movie may not be today's "R" rated movie. When I was a young lad "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" was "R" rated. You needed to be 16 to see it.
                          The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think it's actually pretty strange what gets rated R and what doesn't.

                            Consider these R rated titles: The Expendables, The Matrix (yep!), The King's Speech, The Shawshank Redemption and Gladiator.

                            According to today's rating board, you need to be 17 to see these films. I'm not sure how many of them you've seen, but I think every one of them on that list should be PG-13. The 80s-style violence in the Expendables is unrealistic and cartoony, The Matrix is just . . . not offensive in any way, The King's Speech . . . no clue why that's rated R, The Shawshank Redemption includes some mature themes but isn't something that a younger person can't handle and Gladiator . . . Gladiator is a great movie that any young man should enjoy immensely.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SPX View Post
                              When I was a kid my dad was iffy about what he'd let me watch and not watch. I remember being delighted when I was about 7 or 8 and he let me watch Robocop. That was certainly an exception to the rule. When I got a little older I moved in with my mom and she let me watch whatever I wanted to.

                              If I had kids of my own, I would keep an eye on what they were watching but I would remember that R rated movies didn't damage me or anything.
                              my mom and former step dad let me watch whatever i wanted and when i got too scared watching horror movies, i quit till i was 19. dr. giggles and candyman did me in for 10 years lol.

                              i think i turned out ok, sure im a little vulgar and abrasive but thats what makes me so charming lol.

                              i just thought it was a wee bit lame that they censored buzz saying a$$ "i wouldnt let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my butt".. come on now...
                              You'll shoot your eye out kid!

                              Comment

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 1315 users online. 8 members and 1307 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

                              Working...
                              X