website that lists Christmas movies and shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bringing this thread back to the surface for any new people who would like to use the links.

Here's one updated link. It has Holiday shows. (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)

https://christmastvschedule.com/

Also .. the Hallmark movie channel is doing a preview of movies on Sunday night.

Enjoy!
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• The Hallmark channels go all Christmas tomorrow!!
      They also have a preview tonight of some of their movies.
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
        The Hallmark channels go all Christmas tomorrow!!
        They also have a preview tonight of some of their movies.
        Ugh. It's too bad the Hallmark Channel's movies are all terrible. Or at least, I guess that's how I see it.

I've tried to watch a few of them and have never been able to make it to the end.

Comment

• This site includes the movie I produced "Clara's Ultimate Christmas." Thanks for letting us know about this site ~ everyone please watch it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SPX View Post

Ugh. It's too bad the Hallmark Channel's movies are all terrible. Or at least, I guess that's how I see it.

I've tried to watch a few of them and have never been able to make it to the end.
            I agree. There were a few I enjoyed, but the acting is terrible on most of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug View Post

I agree. There were a few I enjoyed, but the acting is terrible on most of them.
              I could handle the acting if the stories were actually interesting, but with few exceptions all of their movies are just boilerplate love stories wrapped in Christmas dressing.

When I look back to my favorite Christmas films, like A Christmas Carol (multiple versions), Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street, it's easy to see that Hallmark isn't making anything like them.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2057 users online. 6 members and 2051 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
              X